iPhone 5S incoming?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Nov 13, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Nov 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM
  1. 22,049
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    To begin trial production next month...

[​IMG]

According to a Chinese newspaper, Apple is already working on a new version of its iPhone 5, the iPhone '5S', with its production to begin next December.

According to the Chinese-language Commercial Times newspaper, Apple's Asian assemblers will begin the first trial-production batch of its next version of the iPhone, dubbed the iPhone 5S, with initial production volumes likely to top 50,000-100,000 units, in preparation for large-scale shipments to begin in the first quarter of next year.

Also, according to the publication, another new iPad is expected to be released a quarter later than the new phone.

And finally, it looks like the original Commercial Times article also refers to the long rumored Apple "iTV", noting that it could be released in the first half of 2013.

NEWS SOURCE #1: iPhone 5s rumor (via) TheRegister
    NEWS SOURCE #2: News #a20121112PB200 (via) DigiTimes

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!

Comments

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Nov 13, 2012.

1. 5,609
      Battlefield

Battlefield Loyal Member

Home Page:
      OMFG... An S model? Thats insane... I bet you can call people with this version.

2. 6,199
      Retroboy

Retroboy Banned MaxConsole Troll BANNED FOREVER

I sell online ads for a living, but love to compla
      Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
      Home Page:
      well it is highly likely that crapple will release a iPhone5s version, the S standing for stupid to all those that rushed out to buy the 5 knowing crapple will deliberatly leave loads of bugs and release the S version with these so called bugs fixed.

i love the advert they show, take long pictures..... erm crapple you do know that this was available on cydia way back on the iPhone 4, all your so called new 5 features ive had for ages on my 4.3.3 JB iPhone 4.

so suck my c0ck crapple i will never pay over £500 for a locked phone that restricts users, and only offer new features to customers if they cash out another £500 + for another one of your crap products... ohh how i love those that now find any accessories you may have purchased previsouly are now rendered completely useless on your new iCrap device.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    3. 6,312
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

No the bit I love is where they say the the tall screen is 'common sense', to me something that is common sense should have been seen several generations ago.

4. 114
      DaMan1900

DaMan1900 Loyal Member

PIE EATER
      funnier still is that 3.5in was common sense and the perfect size in the past but now its 4in :D just goes to show that the consumer still dictates the market no matter how hard apple tries to force there perfect on to the consumer.

5. 5,609
      Battlefield

Battlefield Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Never underestimate isheeps. They think S model is bloated with new tech, even if they only changed the color of a mail header. They gladly fork out another 500£ for nothing.