J-Runner is a simple all-in-one application that integrates with Xebuild to read/create and write xbox 360 nand images for the RGH and Jtag hack.
This updates adds the possibility to allow dumping the Xbox One nand
Not a big update but the one change does make it exciting.
- Dynamic size when reading full dumps of "Corona 4GB", should work with XBOX One
- JR-P menu with power on, shutdown and bootloader mode commands
Warning: when in bootloader mode, JR-P needs to get reflashed to go into normal mode again
- Bug Fixes
Version 0.3 1
- changed GUI
- changed filemove point
- added support for new dashlaunch / XeBuild
- added latest Xell (some issues for hitachi drive owners - not J-Runners fault)
- added 16537 dash
- added XVal
- added Secdata full output for loaded decrypted nand
- added get latest system update (straight from M$ - is that wrong?????)
- added some new settings related to file moving and cpu key db (read the userguide)
- added xsvf LPT support for XP Users
- added new ECC files for RGX
- added import database feature.
- added default.xex for updateserver use (new Xebuild features Update and Client - read their changelog)
- some minor bugfixes
- some minor bug additions (probably)
NEWS SOURCE: Forum Thread #82434 (via) Team-Xecuter
Our thanks to 'steveo1978' for this news item!