Journey breaks PSN sales records

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Apr 1, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Apr 1, 2012 at 2:23 PM
  1. 22,042
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    The fastest selling game ever in PSN

[​IMG]

Journey has become the fastest selling game ever in Playstation Network, congratulations!

Journey is the fastest-selling game ever released in the SCEA region on the PlayStation Network.

According to Jenova Chen in Playstation Blog:

There aren't specific sales numbers but the studio has released a picture to say thank you to all the buyers.

[​IMG]

Chen also announced that the JOurney's soundtrack will be released on April 10 for Playstation Store and iTunes. A limited edition will be released on CD in "the near future".

So guys, you can't miss this great game :)

NEWS SOURCE: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/03/29/journey-breaks-psn-sales-records/

Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news story!

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Apr 1, 2012.

1. 5,957
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

lack of numbers alway says to me that the sales aren't that great and by adding that it's a record breaker won't look so good for sales of other games. I never trust % numbers and just a non descriptive statment on how somthing has sold well or better without actual numbers. I'd rather se somthing like a top 10 best sales list, and other format sales numbers. As you can tell I have long since lost any trust in non specific sales claims, i'd rather be impressed with factual sales (I mean that in general as well not just this game).