hit tracker

Kinect is officially dead. Really. Officially. It’s dead.

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Oct 25, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Oct 25, 2017 at 5:04 PM
  1. 24,380
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    No, really. This time it’s dead.
    [​IMG]

Microsoft announced the Kinect is finally no longer going to be an item, not for Xbox and not even for Windows, Goodbye Kinect. RIP! :(
    For those of us that don't remember what we are even talking about, here some brief history of the miracle device called Kinect:
    So after many deaths, Kinect is now piece of gaming history, so its time to dig thru your attic, dust it off and try it once more on your Xbox to give it a nice farewell, before packing it away for good, to be unearthed by your grandkids and they enjoy it as 'retro gaming'.

NEWS SOURCE: Kinect is officially dead. Really. Officially. It’s dead. (via) PolyGon

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Oct 25, 2017.

1. 6,561
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Here's the stupid part of the Kinect for me, I mainly got one because of facial sign in and it works for me 70% of the time but for my parents it says "sorry cant sign you in".....so it recognises that it's them but not them.

Sounds like an episode of the Goons.

2. 24,380
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      That is because us kids share a bit similar facial features to our parents so now that you are registered with it.

Its confused with your parents faces.

I wonder how good face id will be on iphone x as its infact a mini enchanted kinect build by the original kinect designer after apple bought the company.