Mass Effect™ Infiltrator now available for iOS

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Mar 7, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Mar 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  1. 22,195
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    EA releases it today in the App store

[​IMG]

In the game, you assume the role of a renegade Cerberus Agent who is fighting for the true.

Coinciding with Mass Effect 3 release date in the US, we are getting from EA a version for iOS Devices too. The name is Mass Effect Infiltrator and is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Price tag only 6.99$ or 5.49€

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you see, a very good complement for Mass Effect fans.

APPLE APP STORE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mass-effect-infiltrator/id486601093?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for another news story!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Mar 7, 2012.

1. 1
      odena

odena Loyal Member

Great production value and awesome graphics. The gameplay mechanics of Mass Effect Infiltrator are very similar to the console games with exception of the quite nicely done swipe and tap-to-target aiming. They implemented the use of biotics and tech very well with the firefight as well. Picking up a geth with pull then sniping it is a great mass effect feeling you'll recognize. It all works seamlessly on iPad 2. The story is good but you'll be taken in by the gameplay. This is an iOS love letter to mass effect fans.

2. 5,956
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

it's coming out for android at the same time or later in the year depending on the sources, which is no surprise given that to not do so would be to ignore the largest part of the mobile market. That could be 2 games I play on my Xperia Play horrid phone replacement for my X10, Asphalt 6 being the other as it's probably the closest thing to a real burnout/Flatout I'll get this gen

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    3. 13,413
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page: