Microsoft's Project Scorpio returns as a special Xbox One X for preorders

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Aug 20, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Aug 20, 2017 at 7:00 PM
  1. 24,169
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Microsoft first revealed its Xbox One X back at E3, and now it’s allowing consumers to preorder the console today ahead of its release on November 7th.
    [​IMG]

When Microsoft finally unveiled the Xbox One X at E3 2017 back in June, alot of people commented, that was great, but f-y I was waiting for the Project Scorpio announcement, I going to wait until it finally is announced, it seems there was so much pre-hype marketing using the the 'Scorpio' codename, that some Xbots didn't notice it was just a name change, but now Microsoft is fixing that 'mistake' for them.

NEWS SOURCE: Microsoft's Project Scorpio returns as a special Xbox One X for preorders (via) TheVerge

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Aug 20, 2017.

1. 8
      rgh2

rgh2 Loyal Member

What happens.....The site has not published any new news

2. 24,169
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      What news are you looking for, there is at least 10 articles a day and during gamescom/pax west almost 20 per day.

3. 8
      rgh2

rgh2 Loyal Member

hahahaha ok I wait for news running games backup PS4 or xbox one :) I think that one can not do so now difficult encryption system This time

4. 24,169
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      There been news on PS4 side, didn't you see the announcement of MTX-KEY and E3 Share.

Currently, of course these are blocked if you update your PS4 to the latest firmware, but work great on v4.72 and lower, taking advantage of the PSN sharing encryption keys and glitch in the authorization system which was fixed in the newer firmware.

But soon you will see better PS4 chips that work around this 'fix' and don't need PSN to activate the games. -- As for XB1 it is slowly coming along, but don't think we will see anything until early 2018.

rgh2 likes this.
    5. 8
      rgh2

rgh2 Loyal Member

Yes true possible in early 2018 we will see new news thank you gray opa ....I always follow this site that is very cool:)
      I am following this news eagerly,,,Because we can not buy games because they are expensive :(