Moons of Madness redefines the Psychological Horror Science-Fiction Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by JHardin1112, Aug 10, 2017.

By JHardin1112 on Aug 10, 2017 at 2:43 PM
  1. 116
    JHardin1112

JHardin1112 Maxconsole Game Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

Their release today of the "Reality Wreck" Launch Trailer, shows Why!
    [​IMG]

Moons of Madness!! Yes yes yes! This one can't be missed. Trust me. I am putting my reputation on the line here. Just take a look at the breathtaking "Reality Wreck" trailer below and you will be convinced. Game is to be released first half of 2018 on PS4, Xbox one and PC. Stay Tuned to MaxConsole as we will be unveiling more about Moons of Madness in the upcoming months.
    A playable version of Moons of Madness will be available to the Gamescom audience later on this month. It will be showcased as part of the Indie Arena Booth, Hall 10.1 A-020

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by JHardin1112, Aug 10, 2017.

1. 230
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

hard to tell from the clip, but a horror set on what looks to be mars sounds like it has potential.

if it is going to be one freaky ass game id be interested.

shame no switch support, freaky ass game, portable big win.... shame its only getting same old titles and wii u ports and 8-16bit over priced indy apps.

2. 1,293
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Loyal Member

Meh, it looks just OK. Will have to wait and see what the pricetag is but I didn't see anything in the trailer that has me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a release. We've been there and done that with this genre.

Don't mean to rain on your parade @JHardin1112. Hopefully it lives up to your expectations.

3. 24,026
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      @rednekcowboy I guess ever since the death of Silent Hill, everyone been hoping the next 'horror' game like this will be the big hit wonder.

rednekcowboy likes this.
    4. 1,293
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Loyal Member

Definitely. The death of Silent Hill was a big blow. Too bad the parties involved couldn't be adults and settle their differences because there is definitely a market for that franchise.

As for this game, I've been around too long and disappointed too many times to get overly excited about a release that is still half a year away. In fact, it makes me even more skeptical because of the fact that they are already hyping it up and trying to create a stir about it this far away from the release date.

Take that with a grain of salt however as a new title really has to be something special for me to get excited about it. I just don't have the time or the energy to invest any longer.

5. 1
      Scott Dreher

Scott Dreher Loyal Member

I must say the Moons of Madness redefines the Psychological Horror, Science-Fiction Games making everyone on this site crazy by their actions.

6. 116
      JHardin1112

JHardin1112 Maxconsole Game Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

No worries about the rain, I have an umbrella! Actually, all the text in that post in direct from the press release. Even the part about putting "my reputation on the line" comes directly from the guy at that PR company :D!

It looks like an interesting game, but I'm actually not very big into horror games, so chances are I won't get this one.

Although, I did play Perception (review coming soon!) and that is a psychological horror game which I really did enjoy.