Multiman 4.55.00 on 4.55 PS3 with Cobra ODE

Discussion in 'Homebrew & Tools' started by pu1se80, Feb 15, 2014.

1. 16
    pu1se80

pu1se80 Loyal Member

First, sorry if I'm missing something but the information on the net is so scattered and much of it relates to CFW's and not ODE's.

I am on 4.55 with a 2k console. Cobra ODE is working just as expected.

Is there a release for 4.55.00 multiman for Cobra ODE PS3s? I get a notification in MM that an update to 4.55.00 is available, I download it, I try to install the .pkg but MM crashes to the XMB. (Not a system crash, no beeps.) Upon restarging MM, it is still the older version.

This could be related to the fact that my MM installation isn't complete (tells me on boot.) I'm trying to rectify that right now, but would rather find a full install of 4.55.00 than an earlier version.

Thanks for any input

2. 59
    Jyuri

Jyuri Loyal Member

the last update to multman on ode is 4.50.01

sadly dev's do not try to update/continue to work on ode stuff.... :(

3. 85
    EmolyBQ

EmolyBQ Loyal Member

we don't have access to any other foler in dev_hdd0 except dev_hdd0/game
    so i'm using MultiManODE for install DLC only, we need only FileManager, right?

mM not usefull at all with ODE, but powerFull with CFW.

4. 2,021
    DarkKitarist

DarkKitarist <b>Forum's Guitarist</b><br /><i>MaxConsole Mew-Me Loyal Member

Student Gamer that works in a bank :P
    will mM 4.50.01 work with 4.53 ofw(4k PS3)? Is there any danger installing it or using it?

5. 85
    EmolyBQ

EmolyBQ Loyal Member

i'm still using mM 4.46.CobraODE because 4.50 freeze when mM logo Show up. (First run it's required install FULL or BASE)
    i read some thread that MultiMan 4.50 for ODE need Internet connection.

6. 16
    pu1se80

pu1se80 Loyal Member

Thanks for the info guys.

7. 59
    Jyuri

Jyuri Loyal Member

4.50 Multiman does not require an internet connection.
    I am currently on 4.53 OFW using Multiman 4.50 without an internet connection (as I don't want to update to 4.55 OFW)

Aside from transferring DLC it also use to rip original disc / FTP transferring. Still it would be nice if it could get updated as a manager with PSX/PS2 support and getting rid of that warning not base or full version would be great.....

DarkKitarist and EmolyBQ like this.
  8. 7
    bartl68

bartl68 Loyal Member

Is there like the old 4.46 a version 4.55 as iso format for the cobra ode anywhere??

9. 94
    jdut

jdut Loyal Member

tech info
    Home Page:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
  10. 54
    aymensuhail

aymensuhail Loyal Member

please help tell me how to install the multiman on cobra ode so that i can transfer the dlc

11. 602
    quacktony

quacktony Loyal Member

You need to download the iso version of Mm, and run it like any other game. By loading it as an iso.

12. 504
    DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc Loyal Member

I'm still running the first MM ODE (4.46) release on my OFW 4.55. So it might work, I will hafta try it when I do a rip run again.

13. 108
    sakran

sakran Loyal Member

how to rip games

sry for bothering but how can i use ripping original discs? i have lots of ps3 original discs and just want them to be on external and boot from my cobra ode manager and not put disc each time...but when i put multiman manager and open it it seems i can't rip any game or can't find this option

14. 59
    scroeffie

scroeffie Loyal Member

how do i install that multiman do i put it on the root of the hdd or in the folder of games <doesnt show / or in the folder cobra ode replace the stock manager ? where is the full version
    i get this error now your installation of Multiman is incomplete please install base or full version
    i tried to replace the manager with multiman it does nothing i just see darkblue screen and multiman icon and i can hear asian music

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015