N2 Elite (formerly Amiiqo) Android App Updated to v2.0.1

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Apr 11, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Apr 11, 2017 at 1:17 PM
  1. 23,334
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    16/04 - Android App 2.0.1 Update Just Released!

The N2 Elite team is back with a new and improved app for Android users for their amazing device, so you can better enjoy using all those hundreds of Amiibo's and soon there will be some more key updates to bring you even more wonderful new features.
    [​IMG]
    All the info you need is below, along with download links and more much, so enjoy updating your N2 Elite and get Amiibo'ing again!
    The new update is already available in their Download Section, and here is the original news of updated app released last week:
    More info can be found on their Official Site linked below, and remember our website MaxConsole is their Official Support Forum, you can find tons of useful threads, and help from fellow N2^Elite users, by visiting it today!

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.n2elite.com

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Apr 11, 2017.

1. 4
      El Papa

El Papa Loyal Member

Any word on when a Mac update will be available?

2. 19
      duffone

duffone Loyal Member

the new android app is now so much better. it is so easy to select amiibos now without having to go through them 1 by 1.

3. 4
      randomhousegir

randomhousegir Loyal Member

I am not able to get my phone to recognize the n2 elite. do I just need to find the "nfc sweet spot"?