N2 Elite (formerly Amiiqo) Android App Updated to v2.0.3

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Apr 11, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Apr 11, 2017 at 1:17 PM
  1. 23,519
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    07/05 – Android App 2.0.3 with Fast write mode and improved unlocking

The N2 Elite team has been updating their Android App on a regular basis now, and they have just released v2.0.3 which adds fast write mode and improves the unlocking along with some other nice improvements.
    [​IMG]
    They also hinted that more cool stuff is coming soon, in the meantime here is the recent changelog from May 7th:
    The new update is already available direct in their Official N2 Elite Resources section, and more info can be found on their Official Site which is linked below, and remember our website MaxConsole is also their Official Support Forum, where you can find tons of useful threads, and help from thousands of fellow N2 Elite users, by visiting it today!

DOWNLOAD NOW: --> com.n2elite.amiiqo_2.0.3.apk (43.4mb)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.n2elite.com

Last edited: May 7, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Apr 11, 2017.

1. 4
      El Papa

El Papa Loyal Member

Any word on when a Mac update will be available?

2. 19
      duffone

duffone Loyal Member

the new android app is now so much better. it is so easy to select amiibos now without having to go through them 1 by 1.

3. 4
      randomhousegir

randomhousegir Loyal Member

I am not able to get my phone to recognize the n2 elite. do I just need to find the "nfc sweet spot"?

4. 95
      Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Has your phone NFC support? Have you tried another NFC tag to make sure your NFC is working?

5. 212
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

personally i would prefer to not have the lock/unlock feature because its temperamental.

i would make note to users using the old version to unlock their device and leave it, then remove the old version and replace with the new.

6. 95
      Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Problem as you can read in some threads here is, that changing banks only works in locked mode (or unlocked using the app to change banks). So if people really want to use the button since they only cycle though their setup banks, that's still the best way. Even if unlocking again is fiddly but done on a not so regular basis. So best is to hope that using the button works in unlocked mode (may need FW update) or that unlocking gets improved to work stable.

7. 71
      deloreancowboy

deloreancowboy Loyal Member

Changing banks works 100% for me when unlocked. Both of my devices are first and second batch (had amiiqo written on them) maybe later batches don't work that way.

8. 95
      Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Really? I have a second batch one. And I can only change the bank a single time after unlocking. Afterwards it just stays. I only tried it with N2 app yesterday looking at the active bank shown. I think when really using it with the consoles, it sometimes changes (maybe when banks are read?). Haven't looked into it completely.

9. 212
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

ideally its best to never lock the device, if you had an old app version and locked it, use it to unlock then update the app and keep the tag unlocked.

then use your mobile app to switch/activate banks and avoid using the button because so many also seem to have issues with it.

the app is far easier because it visually helps identify what each bank has set.

Falco20019 likes this.
    10. 212
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

@gary

Can app update posts be new posts, all of the above are issues relating to older versions of the app.

Tho locking/unlocking is still problematic in the new version, other issues (above) would related to 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 (if this makes sense)

Falco20019 likes this.