New N2 User questions

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by k9k922, Apr 18, 2017.

1. 2
    k9k922

k9k922 Loyal Member

I am using the PC program and have it working. Just a few questions about it

1) Is there a list of unsupported amiibos? Such as I cannot use Bokoblin, Guardian, or Gannon
    2) It shows the wrong picture of a handful of the ones i upload (any type of link just shows the generic link picture) Is there a way to change this?

Thanks for the help!

2. 6
    N2elite USA LLC

N2elite USA LLC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    All Amiibos work. We have the entire set of Zelda breath of the wild amiibos working with a switch. Your .bin files may be corrupt. Try disabling antivirus when creating them, downloading them, or when loading them to your N2elite.

There are also other posts on here of people having similar isssues with the windows app. They used the android app or the Mac app to load and it worked. I believe N^2 will soon be releasing a new version of the windows and Mac app to fix lots of issues including that image issue you mentioned. I hear that new software version is due out very soon.

3. 40
    GyroDragona

GyroDragona Loyal Member

The PC/Mac/Linux software for the USB NFC writer sold by N2 Elite has not been updated in over a year. You can write any BIN with it but it will not show any images for any of the amiibo that have been released since the last update. If you were to use the recently released N2 Elite app for android you would see the images fine (even if you used the computer app and reader/writer to put them on your N2 Elite). Once the update is out for the computer (said to come out soon™) it too will show the images for the newer amiibo.

So, use what ever you like to write your BIN files to your N2 Elite, they will all work fine but just the updated apps will show proper images for them.