New REBUG CFW?

Discussion in 'Official Codename: REBUG Support' started by H4RdCoR3, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4
    H4RdCoR3

H4RdCoR3 Loyal Member

Hello,

Does anyone have any estimate of when or if it will be released some new REBUG CFW?

2. 9
    Mehdi_HeartBrea

Mehdi_HeartBrea Loyal Member

I've never used any CFW but Rebug. I'm sure many people use this CFW. We never had any problem with this CFW. the only problem that rebug fan have is why nobody say any thing about CFW progress.
    none of Rebug Team Members announce anything. nobody knows what would happen in the future.would rebug release any new CFW or we have to use some bfw (Bullshit Firmware :D ) like habib or .... .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
  3. 352
    tonybologna

tonybologna Loyal Member

construction business owner, affiliate marketing,
  4. 22,052
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Yep, getting close, just hold your horses...

dsmalls, mp1 and rednekcowboy like this.
  5. 14
    kyogo

kyogo Loyal Member

How close? :concern:

6. 22,052
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Getting closer everyday.

Soon, very soon.

7. 16
    Rasterian

Rasterian Loyal Member

Excellent news!! We will wait it out. Still doing fine on Rebug 4.46, and as most Rebug users, sure value firmware stability over release speed.

R.

billysastard likes this.
  8. 7
    megaten666

megaten666 Loyal Member

Any progress?

9. 22,052
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Getting there, last I heard from Cyber a few days ago, he had 20 or 30 more patches to verify and checkout to get Cobra features working in the latest DEX firmware.

10. 0
    pinky

pinky Guest

ah, I'm not surprised there. a lot of people have been asking about rebug and cobra. the issue has always been dex. that's y it's taken so long. it wasn't originally created with dex in mind as per the lead cobra dev. he even mentions this when he released his stuff, so it was never as simple as any non-dex fw. any fw, including the lite of rebug, that had any dex in it, wouldn't work unless highly altered.

11. 4
    yoke

yoke Loyal Member

Not to start anything. (I know people get very heated on this subject, rage-out and start screaming "WAIT!" at the screen, and telling everyone to be patient.) I understand that there's plenty of work involved, and I'm not trying to rush perfection. But its been 4 months since we saw 4.50, 3 months since the influx of Cobra 7.00 CFWs, and 6 months since we've seen anything from Rebug. Many of us have jumped to other firmwares that aren't as good, and have been forced back onto CEX. And those of us that choose to stick it out on Rebug are frankly missing out on some things.

I'm just curious, and I'm sure many of us are; What exactly does "20 or 30 more patches to verify and checkout" mean exactly? Are we simply talking about going over them and compiling? Or are we still looking at a long testing phase? Is there a lot of work yet, or are things finally coming to fruition? I'm not trying to force an ETA, as I understand that things rarely go according to plan; someone says 2-4 weeks, and it turns into 6-10 weeks; then before you know it there's an angry mob with pitchforks and torches at your doorstep. However I'm sure we're all wondering if there's hope of seeing a new version of our favorite Rebug firmware in February?

12. 14
    kyogo

kyogo Loyal Member

Instead of trying out other CFW, why couldn't REBUG update the spoofer while we wait for the new REBUG CFW?

13. 4
    H4RdCoR3

H4RdCoR3 Loyal Member

That would be good because I have some games that ask FW4.53 and I'm not playing because I expect an update of REBUG

14. 9
    Mehdi_HeartBrea

Mehdi_HeartBrea Loyal Member

I really tired of these kind of questions. every time someone ask about rebug cfw garyopa come and tell us: Hold your horses. ok garyopa thank you. but our horses are died. why one of rebug members doesn't say anything ? why they do not public a screenshot even ? like i said before im still on 4.46 REBUG and won't use any other cfw. but we have to know about next rebug cfw progress or release date. people talk about Spoofer. but i tell you just a screenshot.

15. 22,052
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Here is some water for your horses.

Last I heard is they got webman plugin and stuff like that working also as part of current 4.53 build for REX, so it looking good, almost there.

Next up some straw/hay for your horses so they survive a bit more.

16. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

I can help any member who needs his horse held.
    PM me a picture of your horse so I can get an idea of it's size.

17. 6
    DarkXPSX

DarkXPSX Loyal Member

Thanks for the update. I have been keeping an eye out on the Rebug site and here waiting for an update.

18. 8
    Cass.UV

Cass.UV Loyal Member

These are good news...!. Rebug is the best team nowadays. We just need be patiente. Waiting for a new and powerfull CFW... Thanks.

19. 22,052
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Well a third hand for my little pony might be needed, as the current two are having a rough go of it due its size:

[​IMG]

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  20. 5
    IcE

IcE Loyal Member

we must wait, no other way. but he told me he working on it. too many offsets and not much time.

the team is not dead, the point is the time and private life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.