New to PS3?

Discussion in 'PS3 Gaming & General Discussion' started by sm0ke, Apr 4, 2012.

1. 504
    sm0ke

sm0ke Loyal Member

Restaurant stuff
    Hey dudes, I just bought a PS3 today, and I'm curious about the state of the scene. I updated to 4.11, which I'm guessing wasn't wise. I'm semi-familiar with this kind of thing (PSP, Android, etc), but it's been a looooong time (I don't think I've logged in on MaxConsole in at least three years). What can the PS3 do that Sony didn't want it to do, and am I an idiot for installing the 4.11 update?

2. 13,413
    billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
    yes

you need 3.55 or below, then the you can do plenty

3. 0
    susonjoy

susonjoy Guest

I am new to this console, I heard that this console is very good and offers a different types of best games and also this is the console within a built in Blu-ray player. I am going to use this console for gaming and also this console is having great features which attracts the people a lot.

4. 13,413
    billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
    so, here is an interesting thing, either this new member wants us all to buy a ps3 or he's somewhere below a housebrick on the iq scale, not only for the post above, but also because his board settings are set for america but he's located in india.

oh and he's using an ip that is a known problem.

[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]its been running for 3 years.[/FONT]

https://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_122.170.66.239[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] (if anyone is interested)[/FONT]​