Nintendo 2011/2012 Fiscal Year Investor Meeting 26/04
Some interesting news on the Nintendo's Investor Meeting held today. Check out the complete summary inside!
Nintendo just held an Investor Meeting today for the 2011/2012 Fiscal Year and some interesting news were revealed. Here's the complete summary:
* New Super Mario Bros 2. will be available both at retail and digitally (full download to the SD Card).
* Apparently, retailers will set their own prices for download versions of games.
* Wii U Software will be available digitally at launch!
* Nintendo won't reveal the Wii U Price nor the console Launch Date at this E3. However the console IS having a worldwide launch this year.
* And finally, Nintendo wants a Wii Sports equivalent on Wii U, can't talk about it now for competitive reasons, will not remodel existing (game?).
Well, overall good news!
NEWS SOURCE #1: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471862
NEWS SOURCE #2: http://wii.ign.com/articles/122/1223879p1.html
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news story!