hit tracker

PlayStation 5 DevKits Already In Hands Of Third-Party Developers

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by MeSonySpy, Mar 6, 2018.

By MeSonySpy on Mar 6, 2018 at 9:00 PM
  1. 23

MeSonySpy Clean-Up Crew

Jun 16, 2012
    Special Encrypter
    Sony HQ
    Home Page:
    Plus Sony Files New IPA Patents For Upgraded PlayStation and Virtual Reality Controllers

It is that time of year again, Spring is in the air, and rumors are fresh as we fast approach the big upcoming E3 2018 conference at the start Summer, nothing better then get the rumor-mill going at full-pony-power with the latest PlayStation 5 rumors, details, patents, etc. :)
    Now that 'cat (crab?) is out of bag (trap?)' < old-school sony puns here, for old-timers like myself > I can mention that I had an exclusive chat with 'Last of Us 2 developer' a few months ago, and they already had alpha versions of these new PlayStation's in their studio for a while, and its basically PS4-Pro with PS-VR built-in BUT (here the big BUT) with add-on NVidia GPU processor so it can render 1080p VR and dual player native 4K, but still since its 'PS4-Pro' under the hood be fully backwards to older PS4 games/discs.

Take all these rumors of course with a 'dash of salt' made from sad Xbots fans, and dream of ponies jumping into our homes by 2020, and we end this news post with a series of 'attached' pictures from the recent Sony patent filed that shows an improved force-feedback VR controller, without those stupid 'bulbs' attached to them, at least finally someone in Sony had a 'bright design idea'. :)

NEWS SOURCE: @HydrogenNGU (via) Twitter

img01.jpg img02.jpg img03.jpg

img04.jpg img05.jpg img06.jpg

img07.jpg img08.jpg img09.jpg

img10.jpg img11.jpg img12.jpg

img13.jpg img14.jpg img15.jpg

img17.jpg img18.jpg img19.jpg

img20.jpg img21.jpg img22.jpg

img23.jpg img24.jpg img25.jpg

img26.jpg img27.jpg img28.jpg

img29.jpg img30.jpg img31.jpg
    rgh2 likes this.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by MeSonySpy, Mar 6, 2018.

1. 20

rgh2 Loyal Member

Feb 23, 2017
      This is a madness. We were seeing a consul every ten years. Now we are seeing a consol every two years, this is bad....People will say goodbye ps4