hit tracker

PS3 Addict CFW 3.55 PS3A Rev.2

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jun 29, 2011.

By GaryOPA on Jun 29, 2011 at 8:07 PM
  1. 24,270
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    French PS3 Scene Site PS3 Addict has released a new version of their custom firmware, for PS3 Jailbreak'ers that are using v3.55 firmwares. A Rough French to English translation thanks to Google follows along with updated v2 changelog below:

French to English translation

After a successful first version, the team of Devs over at PS3-Addict is very proud to present its second CFW released which as always is based on a v3.55:

[​IMG]
    Some of you probably noticed that it only supports CFW activation QA Flag as I told you clearly that the new CFW PS3A permitted. Actually after further testing we realized that this patch made ​​inoperative trophies and as a result prevented the games run. We therefore preferred to remove this feature. In short it does not install the pkg from QA by QA if the cons has been previously activated it will remain active.

News Source: http://www.ps3-addict.fr/forum/cfw-3-55-ps3a-rev-2-t3542.html

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jun 29, 2011.

1. 68
      Mack

Mack Loyal Member

Industrial Electrician
      This is great news with all these new addons , but for me I will strictly wait for a new kmeaw or waninkoko ... It might not ever happen and if that may be I am still happy with my 3.55 KMEAW :D