REBUG ’999′ DOWNGRADER questions

Discussion in 'PS3 Firmware / Downgrading Support' started by tato, Nov 27, 2013.

1. 8
    tato

tato Loyal Member

I don't understand fully the description on the rebug site:

I assume the result of running this is a downgrade to Rebug 3.55.4 REX, correct?

It says it "Set's your SYSCON COREOS version to 9.99". Is this permanent or only during the downgrade?

Also "Requires System Dehasing After Downgrade" Is this something I need to initiate? How do I do this if not automatic?

2. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

Basically, you don't want to stay on this (999) firmware. What firmware are you trying to end up on? If your firmware is QA flagged then you don't really need to worry about much. "Requires System Dehasing After Downgrade" (btw its dehaSHing) Don't worry about this, just make sure your console is QA flagged, there's a couple ways to do it if not, through rebug toolbox or using a seperate pkg you get off the net, just use search. Please don't ask whats QA flag,when you can do research first.

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  3. 8
    tato

tato Loyal Member

Oh, so this is not Rebug 3.55?
    Rebug site says of the downgrader: FEATURE – All 3.55.x REX EDITION Features (Firmware is identical)

I want to get to rebug 3.55. I'm currently on Regero 4.50 so I don't have QA flag enabled

Ok, so if I follow you correctly...9.99 downgrader will not give me the 3.55 I want. So I would 1)installed this, 2)enable QA flag 3)install 3.55. And I don't have to concern myself about dehaSHing or the SYSCON COREOS?

4. 2
    jojostraps40

jojostraps40 Loyal Member

do you know where i can get the link to download 3.55(999)downgrader