hit tracker

RELEASE: PS4 Cheater v1.4.2 by @hurrican6

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by MeSonySpy, Apr 2, 2018.

By MeSonySpy on Apr 2, 2018 at 5:31 PM
  1. 75
    MeSonySpy

MeSonySpy Clean-Up Crew

Special Encrypter
    Home Page:
    PS4 Cheater is homebrew APP to find game cheat codes, and it is based on jkpatch which is from https://github.com/xemio/jkpatch
    [​IMG]

@GregoryRasputin on his site 'PlayStationHAX' reports that scene developer @hurrican6 has updated his fork of the jkpatch for PS4:
    This is good time to remind everyone that has exploitable v4.55 PlayStation 4 setup, that we have very active forum setup for discussion and finding/using PS4 Cheat Codes, so check it out, try out some, and share the ones you find with our members!

OFFICIAL GITHub Project Releases: --> https://github.com/hurrican6/PS4_Cheater/releases

NEWS SOURCE: PS4 Cheater v1.4.2 (via) PlayStationHAX

(Our thanks to Gregory for nice the 'golden ps4' image we copied (stole) for our version of his news story!)

Attached Files:

BittBoy

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by MeSonySpy, Apr 2, 2018.

1. 347
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

wouldnt such tool be better off creating memory dumps and you copy to your pc and use a tool to load and search pointers.

its a lot of memory dumping and scanning to perform live on the console and if you get a crash is all the data deleated so it doesnt clutter your console and then have to start again.

i find its always best to do a search, make note of the address and make a dump, and repeat, copy dumps then search for pointers.

but fuck me i really want a ps4 on this firmware id love to contribute :(

2. 1,324
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

I know you can export tables and stuff so don't see why you couldn't, however it is called rta for a reason. Values and locations change often so, from experience thus far, exports I have created often don't work the next time the game loads.

3. 2
      david_711

david_711 Loyal Member

hola como puedo modificar la barra de vida de los juegos ya que no aparecen valores en nĂºmeros?