Save Wizard for PS4 MAX - v4.71 Update and Lifetime FREE Support

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Apr 11, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Apr 11, 2017 at 11:31 PM
  1. 23,999
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    June 29th - Now with 208 Games & 11692 Cheat Codes / v4.71 Update / Lifetime FREE Support
    [​IMG]

The developers behind the Save Wizard for PS4 MAX have recently updated their app to include full support for PS4 consoles running the latest v4.71 firmware and now their library has over 208 games in all regions with more than 11692 different game cheat codes, and best of all the license will no longer be limited in time to 24 months, all updates and support will remain FREE for lifetime after purchase, and it is still possible to configure 3 PSN IDs and activate 3 clients at any time, which brings the increased price down to really only 20 dollars per user account!
    BUY NOW: -> USD $59.99 (or) EUR 53.99€ <- (License is no longer limited in time to 24 months)
    For more info, please visit the Official Site which is linked below! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://savewizard.net/

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Apr 11, 2017.

1. 1,288
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Loyal Member

NuBiXx likes this.
    2. 228
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

i dont see the point in charging a subscription when sony could block this by changing the save encyrption

NuBiXx likes this.
    3. 23,999
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      The Xploder one can be blocked easier, its library of default 'game saves' resigned and given 'extra stuff' unlocked.

But the Save Wizard infacts allows you to use the software on 3 devices, and allows you to use your own game saves, which are correctly modded and signing stays the same matched to your PS4 console instead of a 'resigned' one, you get your own game save back with the 'extra stuff' unlocked, which means its alot harder for Sony to detect and block.

4. 23,999
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      June 16th - Updated with 186 Games / 9643 Cheat Codes / v4.70 Firmware Support

SPECIAL OFFER!
      News posted updated today, with great news that v4.70 now works, and to top it off until the end of today, there is no more 24 month subscription, so if you have not grab the Save Wizard now is the right time to do so. :)

5. 55
      goldeneagle999

goldeneagle999 Loyal Member

A very good utility. However, there are a couple of annoying issues with it: 1) you MUST have internet access (major drawback because not everyone has super fast connection, considering some game saves have large data [=/>1GB]), and 2) there isn't an option such as "Select/deselect all." I hope more convenient alternatives will be available.

6. 1,288
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Loyal Member

Apparently servers are offline and many people are having issues. Some people are reporting that they are getting server connection errors and can't use the software simply because it can't connect to the servers.

This is the problem with going commercial with a product like this. Eventually support fades for a variety of reasons. It was predictable with their methods. Eventually you get to a point where you have too many subscribers, and then that tapers off and you no longer have the revenue coming in to maintain the backend. It's a failed venture from the start. Not too mention, if even the servers are kept up, you only have a handful of people, working in their spare time to maintain it. There is no way possible that you can keep up with all the incoming requests and be able to perform to the expectation of your customer base. This is the sole reason why I never purchase the product at the price they listed. While I do believe their intentions were pure and weren't looking for a quick payday, I believe they underestimated the demand both financially and the time it would take them to meet expectations.

That is why something like this needs a public release so the community can pitch in and everyone can work on the game modding. I don't blame people for trying to make a few dollars but at least be smart about it and do a limited release so you have trusted members that pitch in and know the method. Also get rid of this server side crap. That way, at least if you can't maintain the upkeep on the servers, people can still use the tool. There are a multitude of ways to protect your proprietary information (if you can call it that as, at least the groundwork for this tool, was stolen from a private development) without the need of being always online.

At any rate, this product always had a limited shelf life and my concerns were verified when they got rid of the subscription requirement. That should have been a clear message to everyone that they knew it was coming to an end. At that point, I believe they were only trying to cash in before the gig was up and everything came to an end.

7. 228
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

i think a product like this would have worked better if it provided a free user subscription and they provided basic things to free users and showed what they would get if they subscribed as a premium user.

for example:

say Resident Evil Rebirth give free users max ammo, but then show others codes like all items/max in create (premium only).

i think it works well for 360 save editors.

but saying that, it is a matter of time before something like this become a public release free of charge.