SAVFY Gadget Roundup! [3/5] - BT Sports Headphones

Discussion in 'MaxConsole Reviews' started by SonyUSA, Jan 10, 2017.

By SonyUSA on Jan 10, 2017 at 7:42 PM
  1. 77
    SonyUSA

SonyUSA MaxConsole Game Reviewer Staff Member MaxConsole News Team

Third of Five Exclusive MaxConsole Reviews, regarding New Electronic Gadgets from SAVFY on Amazon

Our very own SonyUSA is back with another one of her great Exclusive MaxConsole Reviews for all of our loyal forum readers to browse thru, and get the low-down on the pro's and con's of the latest in gadgets and accessories.

[​IMG]
    Today we are looking at another "Bluetooth Wireless Sports Headset" by Savfy. As you can see by the images below, this isn't breaking any new ground and it looks very similar to many other headsets out on the market. Let's get down to it:

20161221_163336.jpg

Box Contents: Bluetooth Sports Headset, Micro USB charging cable (straight into the garbage again), various sizes of ear pieces, and instruction manual/warranty card.

Operation: Syncing is as easy as their other products, and functionally it works fine. Better than average audio quality from the earbuds (the bass is actually quite nice on this model) and microphone work great when listening to music or taking calls.

I always though these style of headsets looked silly and impractical, and after trying one out I have to stick by my original thoughts. The unit is semi-clunky but when it's around your neck, you can't really tell it's on after a few minutes because most of the weight is supported by your shoulders. The earbuds are on an extending wire that retracts at the press of a button, and here is one of my major problems with this product: the wire gauge is way too thin and cheap. I'm afraid to use it too much because I feel like if you put any sort of bend in the wire it will cause a permanent short.

While the earbuds sound nice, they put a painful amount of internal pressure on my ears when I put them on and they don't stay in very well, making the "Sports" part of the name pretty useless. I haven't tried them while working out for this reason, but I feel the thick band around the back of my neck wouldn't feel very nice once I work up a good sweat. Unfortunately, I just can't get behind this particular set of earphones, entirely because of the unit's design in this case.

For More Info Check It Out Here: --> https://www.amazon.com/SAVFY/b/ref=...=9466030011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=SAVFY

Comments

Discussion in 'MaxConsole Reviews' started by SonyUSA, Jan 10, 2017.