hit tracker

SAVFY Gadget Roundup! [4/5] - Heart Rate Watch

Discussion in 'MaxConsole Reviews' started by SonyUSA, Jan 10, 2017.

By SonyUSA on Jan 10, 2017 at 7:52 PM
  1. 77
    SonyUSA

SonyUSA MaxConsole Game Reviewer Staff Member MaxConsole News Team

Fourth of Five Exclusive MaxConsole Reviews, regarding New Electronic Gadgets from SAVFY on Amazon

Our very own SonyUSA is back with another one of her great Exclusive MaxConsole Reviews for all of our loyal forum readers to browse thru, and get the low-down on the pro's and con's of the latest in gadgets and accessories.

[​IMG]

Let's take a look at a very simple Digital Heart Rate Monitor Watch by Savfy.

20161221_163856.jpg

Box Contents: The digital watch, proprietary USB charging cable, and manual/warranty card.

Operation: This is a grab at the smart exercise watch craze; there are a TON of these things, including ones that don't even have a digital display on them. Savfy's variant is very simple, but it performs all of it's features perfectly. The wristband is a soft, smooth rubber and is very comfortable and easy to put on and take off. The charger is not magnetic, but rather has small clips that hold it on while the unit is charging via the contacts on the bottom side. While I haven't used many of the features, with the watch not sync'd via bluetooth, the battery lasts about a week (!).

Like most of the name brand smart watches, there is an accelerator inside so that when you tilt the watch towards you, the display comes on and shows you the date and time. The watch offers bluetooth synchronization with your smart phone via their own personal app. The app itself is very simple but offers health/workout statistical data fed to it via the watch. I haven't tried it with any third party apps, but I doubt it would send the proper data to be usable with something like S Health (Samsung's App).

I tested the heart rate monitor compared with my S7 Edge's built in heart rate monitor, and the watch and phone were within 1-2 BPM of each other, meaning this little watch is quite accurate when it comes to checking your heart rate. Aside from heart rate, the watch also monitors your steps (internal pedometer), distance traveled (I'm assuming based on pedometer and not GPS), calories burned, and has a timer and alarm function. The unit also contains a feature to page your phone if you lose it and are within bluetooth range to set off a tone.

If you are looking for an inexpensive smart watch, at $25 this is a steal and costs way less than many of the variants that don't even have a display and must be synced to show heart rate and steps taken.

For More Info Check It Out Here: --> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H59UIOQ

Comments

Discussion in 'MaxConsole Reviews' started by SonyUSA, Jan 10, 2017.