Sega Genesis Classic Gaming Hardware Coming In Fall 2017

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jun 10, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Jun 10, 2017 at 4:10 PM
  1. 23,999
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Company to Deliver Value, Portable, and Premium HD Releases of its Sega Genesis Classic Gaming Hardware

AtGames® Digital Media Ltd., a leader in interactive entertainment products, today announced their latest classic gaming releases: Sega Genesis Flashback, Classic Game Console, and Ultimate Portable Game Player.
    [​IMG]
    Each console and portable system include an amazing selection of built-in Sega Genesis games, respectively, as well as an impressive range of innovative features. The systems, which are headlined by a brand new premium high definition (HD) output model, will be available for pre-order via select retailers Summer 2017, and in stores everywhere Fall 2017.
    What is Old Is New Again! -- More Retro Gaming to enjoy, thanks to AtGames for getting the official Sega license rights! :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jun 10, 2017.

1. 22
      Freezerbomb

Freezerbomb Loyal Member

I am so getting this!!! I wish they would have done the standard 3 button controller though

2. 969
      WoIverine

WoIverine Loyal Member

Me too! I've been itching to replay the Shining Force and original Phantasy Star series for a long time. Can't wait.

3. 6,518
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Just a reminder that atgames dont have the best history when it comes to emulation accuracy.

Wait until release at least to see what people have to say.

Btw, sega are selling md games on steam where you can use the roms on other emulators, including shining force and phantasy star.