hit tracker

Selecting a flash cart for 3ds

Discussion in 'We Cracked the 3DS HandHeld in Two' started by DadsOnlineAgain, Jan 4, 2018.

1. 1
    DadsOnlineAgain

DadsOnlineAgain Loyal Member

Hello everyone, I’m happy to have found this forum! I’m a father with a bit of a Nintendo addiction that I passed on to my kids. I can’t go anywhere without my 3ds and I keep thinking how much easier it would be to have all my games in one location. I was going to buy my favorites from the EShop then I stumbled across a review of a new flash cart on this site.

Can you help me decide between the Sky 3DS + or Stargate 3DS please? I’m leaning towards the Sky because of the dock. I want something simple to use that I don’t need to modify my hardware, won’t get me into trouble for the rare on line game playing that I do, and allows me to dump my own retail cartridges and saves and is easy enough for the kids to switch games. I’m not looking to use both the cart and retail cartridge, I just want to keep my retail cartridges safely put away.

I can’t seem to locate enough info on all those topics to make my decision. If all else fails, I will just buy the games I want with me from the EShop and move the saves over, but this flash cart option sounds great.

Thank you for the help, and thank you for running a great forum. There’s a ton of info on here, I just wish I understood more of it. Hope this is posted in the correct place.