hit tracker

Sony Promises To Announce Seven All-New PlayStation Games Next Week

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Oct 27, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Oct 27, 2017 at 10:29 PM
  1. 24,380
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    E3 isn't the only show that gets big announcements. Now it's Paris Game Week and Sony hitting it hard with huge line-up!
    [​IMG]

Most people when thinking of big gaming announcements, look at the E3 events, but in recent years the Paris Game Week has become the show to watch as it runs just before the upcoming heavy holiday shopping season, as such Sony is packing it with tons of games! :)
    Nintendo may be in the limelight with their Switch, Zelda, Mario but PlayStation 4 is still way ahead in the next-gen console war, and it will be tough to beat it, and with Sony pushing out more exclusives and year of blockbusters already, even Microsoft with its soon to launch new Xbox One X console is going to have tough ride during this upcoming holiday season, but what system are you rooting for?

NEWS SOURCE: Sony Promises To Announce Seven All-New PlayStation Games Next Week (via) Forbes

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Oct 27, 2017.

1. 282
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

thing is when it comes to sony or ms they dont really need to release games because we all know third parties provide us excellent new titles.

i think in all honesty sony have started to lay back when it comes to games, i mean i remember when we used to get at least one GT game per console...... now look how long its taken to get a GT, but then theres the other titles, we dont see them.

Thankfully they have the third party support.

but then again if they kept crapping the same shite out instantly then it would be another nintendontbother.