hit tracker

Switch generated more positive E3 reactions than Xbox One X

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jun 16, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Jun 16, 2017 at 3:03 PM
  1. 24,269
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Nintendo Won E3 2017 on Social Media!

The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is always a battle for attention, and it looks like Nintendo won it, according to a couple of reports that analyzed social media during the biggest U.S. gaming show.
    [​IMG]
    Personally, I think Sony had the best showing it was all games, no talk, all tho it was missing 'release dates' for most, and Microsoft I think was second best with their line-up of 22 exclusive games, and of course EA as usual was the worse, but analysts are painting a totally different picture saying that Nintendo infact stole the show and won E3 this year, with more positive reactions than Xbox. :)
    facebook-e3.jpg
    facebook-e3-big.jpg
    After reading the above in-depth report on E3 reactions, what are your personal thoughts on whom one E3 and why?

NEWS SOURCE: Switch generated more positive E3 reactions than Xbox One X (via) VentureBeat

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jun 16, 2017.

1. 5,605
      Battlefield

Battlefield Loyal Member

Home Page:
      I think Sony was the worst, because they already announced nearly everything before E3 and didn't have much surprises.

When Nintendo announced 2 Metroid games among other things, that alone have a big impact at E3.
      Without those, i think Microsoft would get most hype.

Assassins Creed Origins was the most talked about game of them all....

2. 978
      WoIverine

WoIverine Loyal Member

Sony should've showed some more footage from FF7 Remake, that would've been the show stopper.

3. 263
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

think at the moment with the switch being new and over hyped its bound to be praised, i mean anything nintendo do for the switch is getting such positive remarks..... even when its basically the same shovelware as before.

we dont have to worry tho, as always nintendo will die down as soon as its hype fad has gone, it will again be left to sony and ms that will take the stronghold with top quality third party support while the switch can only dream of being able to run them.

the switch will be left with a shed load of overly birght colored games aimed for your 5 year old kids, i can bet it will be littered with MARIO "INSERT ACTIVITY" and more shovelware based on the joycons - just like the wii was with the wiimote..... ohhh and PS3/360 ports.

4. 24,269
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      The reason Xbox One X didn't get as much hype is that it was talked about for so long before as Project Scorpio and infact some people are still waiting for 'Scorpio' to come out, they didn't notice the 'name change'.

Second it is also another Xbox One, its not a whole new 'console' generation, even tho its big upgrade, alot of people just look at it as like a slim model, or different case style, or larger hdd, a change, not in it being bigger, bolder, better.

Infact even Phil Spencer himself said after E3, that they not really looking at selling millions of the Xbox One X, infact most will still buy the Xbox One S this year and even next year, due to its lower price, and it plays all the games, and offers HDR and 4K blu-ray's, the X is like fancy sports car that look from the window and dream of owning, but then go across the street and buy the station-wagon as it is still a car and affordable and does everything you need.

5. 263
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

i had an xbx1 when it launched and got rid of it because i hated the power options and hated the fact that everytime i wanted to play a game the fucking thing had a forced update and preferred that on the PS4 the update was optional, the xbx1 you had to sit and wait for it to update, or alternative is have your console constantly on.

i am however tempted to get an XBX1x for its claims to be BC with xbx and xbx360 games, but this depends on MSs term of BC, if it is actually BC or their claim of BC being actually emulated.

if it is actual BC support in which i can insert any 360 game disc or xbx game disc and it will play then its a win win because i can then pack my xbx and 360 safely away.

but personally i think its BS and will just be mimicking the 360s xbx BC and its current xbx1 360 BC support.