Team E3 Announces E3 Share for PS4

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jul 31, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Jul 31, 2017 at 6:23 PM
  1. 24,026
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    An clone of the MTX KEY ModChip
    [​IMG]

It has only been a couple of weeks since the big announcement of the PS4 MTX KEY ModChip and since then E3-Tech Team has resurfaced after a long period of silence since their glory days of E3 ODE PRO and before that E3 Flasher, but now that have announced the E3 Share which is basically a clone of MTX KEY chip with big more features, and hopefully a way to update it if Sony blocks it.
    For some reason since the announcement on E3-Tech's website, the site currently is messed-up and not working, but we have reached out for more info from our contacts there, and hope to bring you an in-depth review of their E3 Share product in the coming weeks.

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://e3-tech.net/prdouct.html

NEWS SOURCE #1: E3 Share: PS4 Gamesharing MTX Key ModChip Clone by E3-Tech Team (via) PSX-HAX
    NEWS SOURCE #2: La Team E3 annonce l'E3 Share sur PS4, un clone de la MTX (via) Logic-SunRise

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jul 31, 2017.

1. 1,293
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Loyal Member

I have a big issue with devices like this for 2 reasons:

1. It's sole purpose is piracy
      2. It's sole purpose is piracy

Don't get me wrong, I'm of the opposite opinion of just about every other person out there and think that piracy as it's been pr'd today is not the evil everyone thinks it is. I believe that piracy actually boosts sales and is just a scapegoat for a fiscally irresponsible industry.

That being said, coming out with a device like this just puts a huge target on whatever is left of the "underground" scene and would be best left in the shadows. You want to release a hardware hack? Fine, the release something that actually allows us to own the hardware we purchased instead of trying to make a quick payday.