hit tracker

The new revolution is coming: Stargate 3DS!

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Aug 20, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Aug 20, 2017 at 3:01 AM
  1. 24,466
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    StarGate 3DS will be available in September 2017 and already pre-orders have started!
    [​IMG]

A few weeks ago, we were contacted by long-time scene group about their new upcoming 3DS Flashcart, and were given a private demonstration of working on the New2DSXL and latest v11.5 firmware, using the upcoming MagnetHAX and other great things which have since become public last week, as such the team as decided to its time to announce their brand-new amazing 3DS Flashcart which they are calling 'StarGate 3DS', which is due for release next month in September, and pre-orders have already started on their site.
    StarGate3DS_1.jpg
    NEWS UPDATE: (Sept.23th) --> First Exclusive Teaser Video of StarGate 3DS Features Released!

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.stargate-3ds.com/

Official Reseller in USA via 3DS-Flashcard.com: --> http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/49-stargate-3ds-for-all-games-on-3ds2ds-xl.html
    PRE-ORDER NOW via Shop01Media: --> http://www.shop01media.com/en/SG-3DS-Stargate-3DS-flash-card-Nintendo-3DS?tracking=55d384d869281
    PRE-ORDER NOW via ModChipFrance: --> http://modchip83.com/en/modules-puces/163-stargate-3ds.html

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Aug 20, 2017.

1. 4
      royster77

royster77 Loyal Member

Not really an overestimate - I admit I should have read everything up about the GW before buying, I had assumed it would work much the same as the old R4 cards and didn't note that it required your 3DS to be on 9.2 or below - I was already on a FW above that. So, I have been waiting since then - and it had been stated on the site at this point - for the release that would allow it to work up to 10.x with clear instructions on how to do that. That release is still in beta as far as I can tell, and there aren't any official instructions on how to get it to work for those who have not used it before, and all the warnings say "don't use this if you are not an official beta tester as it might brick your 3DS"

So yes, 2 years.

2. 78
      crocchio

crocchio Loyal Member

this web maxconsole has become shit.
      I'm not getting less and less, gary gets money from the sponsors, good, you stayed alone in this honey foum.

3. 4
      Little red riding hood

Little red riding hood Loyal Member

4. 38
      Edwinem

Edwinem Loyal Member

It costs $100?! Lol!

5. 80
      Andy A

Andy A Loyal Member

Well it is a card for those too lazy to install a cfw on their console.

6. 24,466
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Price will come down, and it depends on the reseller, some overcharge as they buy little stock or have higher shipping costs from hk to them.

If you check shop01media they are only charging 70euros, whereas most in europe are charging more in the range of 90+ euros.

Sadly nintendo put a stop to modchipcentral in usa/canada from selling any form of flashcarts, otherwise their price would be best.

Of course, we mentioned in the most recent SG news thread, that shipments are coming to reviewers this week, so those closest to HK got theirs already, those in europe and north american will have theirs by monday, and regular customers should start seeing their orders go out by the 15th from resellers just in time for some holiday gaming action! :)

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/first-stargate-3ds-shipments-to-reviewers-this-week.46087/

7. 1
      nicopelle

nicopelle Loyal Member

Hi to all,
      only one thing (not clear to me): does it support NEW 3ds xl as well as "old" 3ds xl ?
      Thanks for your patience and time,
      Nicola.

8. 24,466
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
    9. 4
      Little red riding hood

Are you sure our Stargate 3ds orders going to be shipped before 15th?

10. 4
      Little red riding hood

The card is finally released, I notice Pre-order status has been updated to In Stock in 3DS-Flashcard.com, hope I get get my card soon from them.