True Blue answers recent rumors

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jan 17, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Jan 17, 2012 at 6:49 AM
  1. 21,854
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Want to clarify and deny unfounded rumors spread on some 'news' websites

[​IMG]

I guess True Blue is not too happy about the claims some people made about their product being little work, which can be easily cloned.

Recently we have been made aware of several announcements made on various forums from people who seek to trivialise the capabilities of True Blue and claim that functionality such as playing 3.6+ games can easily be reproduced on regular custom firmware (CFW).

In each and every case, the announcements amount to nothing more than baseless accusations and disinformation - these people are intentionally spreading information they know to be incorrect in an attempt to create confusion. A lot of effort and research has gone into the creation of True Blue, which has allowed us to take our position as the ONLY team producing any real results, providing solid support and benefits for our customers. For all the people who have claimed that what True Blue does is trivial and can be easily duplicated, there has been absolutely nothing that has come from any of these peopole, they have simply been all talk and have delivered nothing of real value.

The proof is in the result and at the end of the day, with all the claims that have been made by other groups, the fact remains that the True Blue team are the only ones who have actually delivered.

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.TRUEBLUEJB2.com

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jan 17, 2012.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 13,362
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
      i've no idea about cfw rumours for this thing but i'd say looking here and elsewhere most of the comments seem to stem from the lack of new fixed eboots for some popular games.

as you say, the proof is in the result but people do seem to want the result to be that they can play more 3.6+ games.

2. 3,798
      iLLNESS

iLLNESS New Member Loyal Member

HV Industrial Electrician, Mechanic + Emergency Re
      their response is rather misleading
      they dont really go on to claim that what they are doing is very special in any way, just that they are the only ones doing it and its not easily cloned.

its a good play on words but id have to agree with the 'speculations' in some way.

they are the only ones producing results obviously, but it still does not mean what they are doing is really any sort of hacking like whats been done in the past.

3. 6,199
      Retroboy

Retroboy Banned MaxConsole Troll BANNED FOREVER

I sell online ads for a living, but love to compla
      Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
      Home Page:
      no doubt the clone will be done by the rip off [email protected] that did the PS3UserCheat, saying that all they did was steal code paterns from other sites and pass off as their own without crediting the orrigional hacker, and now for months the site has been dead.

thank god i never had to buy my dongle, i got one given for moding the dead forum.

if this clone is from the same people its likely going to be hacked TB Patches or simply using the same and then be another dead useless dongle.

i hope the TB guys keep up the work.

4. 21,854
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      I chatted with them (hence the news), they told me they actually have a new firmware coming this week and 4 key titles along some others.
      1) the titles are the ones that are disc only now, so should make a lot of people -including me- happy. They said there is more than 4, but those 4 are the ones we truly want.
      2) the firmware update is probably just security for them as no new feature was announced. They don't like JB-king, hurts their wallet ;)

Gary will probably have more info once he is up.

5. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

Thanks Gabriel for telling us the news!!Cant wait for the new releases finally!

6. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

Gary will probably have more info once he is up.

Any new info Gary?have you contact with them?

7. 21,854
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      By the time I got up, they were alsleep -- Darn living on the other side of the planet. -- I will see if I can drink a bunch of 'Red Bull' tonight and stay up pass the 'witching hour'!

8. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

the positive thing is that they told it to gabriel so they wont lie to him..!!the thing is when this week?today?tomorrow?friday?can you ask them that..i see that you are not posting the news first..are you tired from all this updates for true blue?i hope not!!keep up the good work..!

9. 0
      rory2005

rory2005 Guest

looks like true blue disc games have been ripped for us to burn our selves, by a group called blueprint, now tb save me the effort of doing this, as already stated i would rather save my laser.

10. 21,854
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Blueprint is not a 'scene' group, just a bunch of forum users from 'ps3iso', after a user-generated tutorial was posted on my other site 'ps3crunch' on how to use an old version of multiman and CFW, and the tools from the official SDK to rip a disc and turn it into a burnable ISO. -- Sadly a piece of information was wrong in the tutorial, but the piracy users over at 'ps3iso' figured it out and then have started releasing the games as images. -- It will all be pointless in a few days or less, as actual real patched EBOOTs are coming, so no need for wasting all this effort, and wearing out your laser even more by 'ripping' a disc to your PC.

11. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

Gary ps3iso sucks..that's for sure..So they are going to release the eboots right?

12. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

gary why i cant get in the ps3crunch?it tells me something about a strike...

13. 13,362
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
      if you dont know about that then you really need to learn more about sopa, pipa and open the new anti consumer, anti internet laws that the mpaa, riaa, esa and others are trying to buy.

i'm kind of disappointed that mc didnt join in or at least put up a notice on the homepage.

the strike is only for 12/24 hours so things will be back to normal tomorrow and is on many major sites (4chan, wikipedia, google (in the usa), destructoid, craigslist and many more).

14. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

will the update hit today??

15. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

batman iso fot true blue is out..in the usual sites!
      waiting for eboots since i cant afford money to buy blu-ray recorder..

16. 274
      wyldstallyn

wyldstallyn New Member Loyal Member

burning ISOs with current listed methods has been confirmed NOT WORKING.
      again we patiently wait for TB team to do their thing.
      Here's hoping!

17. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

From what Gabriel said and then Gary today they will release the firmware and the eboots..it's time to release something finally.

18. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

gary????all this delay is for chinese new years??
      If they don't release anything they are liars that's for sure..it's almost a month of NOTHING..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    19. 0
      tonia

tonia Guest

True blue might have gone!!

It's nearly a month now and nothing came out for release..thats sad because jb-king is the problem true blue haven't be able to release a new firmware to block them..even the iPhone 4s is jail broken right now..all they do is telling that new eboots are coming and at the end nothing.!i hope I am wrong.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.