hit tracker
  1. Welcome to the DaTaHaCKs Community, which is located right here on MaxConsole UnderGround

This is the place you will find out info on all their amazing Custom PC Game Mods along with Useful Tutorials, Guides to their Cheat Engine Support, and much more, including even their wonderful past work for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2 consoles and the Sony Portable PlayStation (PSP) handheld.

Sadly in an effort to build a community here and to be able to thank the authors for their hard-work, we required you to Sign-Up to our MaxConsole Forums first before being able to view the Content and Downloads.

It only takes a minute to register on our gaming site, and its well worth it since our site offers alot more also!

Thanks,
    -=(DaTaHaCKs Staff)=-

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Mortal Kombat XL Mod for PC!

Discussion in 'Official DaTaHaCKs Gaming Modders Vault' started by White Lord, Oct 15, 2016.

By White Lord on Oct 15, 2016 at 1:23 PM
  1. 257
    White Lord

White Lord MaxConsole Mod Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Our Very Own Modder 'White Lord' is Back with Another Exclusive MaxConsole Mod for All to Enjoy!

Have you been enjoying, Mortal Kombat XL on your PC, and find that its been limited by the developers in whom you can pick to fight, etc. -- Well no longer as thanks to the hard efforts of 'White Lord' and his DaTaHaCKs team they have recently finished up their latest mod, and here it is released exclusive to our MaxConsole Forum Members to enjoy!

[​IMG]

Read all about it in our 'DaTaHaCKs' forum section, but REMEMBER you must signup and be a member to download the mod, and REMEMBER to thank the authors for their work, it only takes a few minutes to do both and with your support, more mods like this one will continue to be released right here on our MaxConsole forums for all to enjoy!

Welcome to the Ultimate Mortal Kombat XL Mod table thread for PC.

What does this mod allows you to do?

Take a look :

This mod will allow you to play as the NPCs including the boss.

Simply load MKXL on PC attach to Cheat Engine, load table, and when at char select screen press Shift+1 TO enable NPCs which will replace some costumes for characters.

Here are the characters:
    • Shinnok - Samurai Costume goes Corrupted Shinnok . You need this DLC costume! Support the devs buy it!
    • Liu Kang Tournament - Rain
    • Mileena Tournament - Baraka
    • Kitana Jingu - Sindel
    • Sonya Tournament - NPC Story Mode Tanya
    DO NOT ENABLE NPC MODE (SHIFT +1) BEFORE Choosing Character. First choose the specific costume which will be replaced then once the char shows up on the selection screen press shift +1 to enable the mod.

Note you may directly enable NPC mode without worrying in modes where char won't load on selection screen like TOWER MODES. NPCS will work on all challenges as well.

Corrupted Shinnok's Fatality is Back+Forward plus Triangle (PS Key) or Y Xbox key.

He can do brutalities. Make a grab when enemy has less health to be directly killed (Not throw but the hand grab move) and he will kill him instead. Or use his enhanced Amulet Fire move when Enemy has less hp.

See videos to see how brutalities are done!

For more questions. Write here!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    serg96, siklas and Aztec2012 like this.

BittBoy
Developer, Publicist, Artist and Martial Artist, Producer and MaxConsole Support Admin...so many lol
What about me.
I love doing game mods for various consoles including PC. Never like ONLINE modding!

Founder of DaTaHaCKs Team. Creator of mods for Tekken Series, Warriors Orochi , Dynasty Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy Both Titles, Dark Souls Series, Mortal Kombat Series , Skyrim, Blazblue, King of Fighters,One Piece Pirate Warriors Series... so many titles I don't even remember them all lol.

Comments

Discussion in 'Official DaTaHaCKs Gaming Modders Vault' started by White Lord, Oct 15, 2016.

1. 14
      LifeAndDeath

LifeAndDeath Loyal Member

Same issue as before.

BittBoy
    2. 14
      LifeAndDeath

IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much for re trying and figuring out the issue I still don't know why it would work on your version but not anyone else's but I really do appreciate you taking your time to get this one working. Any videos I make from it will give full credit and a download to your file.

GaryOPA likes this.
    3. 2
      Kuba9994

Kuba9994 Loyal Member

Hi, I really appreciate your work, bit i have a problem i tried to play as baraka and it didn't work. I click Shift + 1 and then try to select baraka skin, maybe i'm doing something wrong. Please tell me if i do. :)

4. 14
      LifeAndDeath

Download V3 it's a couple replies up from here. Once you have it loaded up only click on "Auto Assemble Script" then go back to MKXL and after selecting Tournament Mileena, press Shift+1 when the match loads up it should be Baraka, if you need to go back to character select press Shift+2 to deactivate the cheat engine and then after selecting whoever lets say you want Corrupted Shinnok then select Samurai Shinnok and then press Shift+1 when the match loads up it should be Corrupted Shinnok.

5. 2
      Kuba9994

Kuba9994 Loyal Member

Ok it worked but how to make fatalities on them? btw i love your vids :)

6. 257
      White Lord

White Lord MaxConsole Mod Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      only corrupted shinnok has fatality.

7. 3
      siklas

siklas Loyal Member

Where is the last one that worked (Download V3) ??? the one at the first page does not work for me...

8. 3
      siklas

siklas Loyal Member

Come on White Lord... Show some Christmas spirit and upload the working table v3 for your humble followers...
      Ho! Ho! Ho! Marry Christmas everyone.....

White Lord likes this.
    9. 3
      siklas

siklas Loyal Member

Thanks a lot man !!! .... nice gift !!! ... I thought you had completely gave up the thread...
      Marry Christmas !!!

10. 1
      Jordan

Jordan Loyal Member

hi. sorry to bother, but the link on the first page isn't working for me either :/

11. 1
      chrislod

chrislod Loyal Member

Dear White Lord I really admire your work skills and talent! I had the same problem with versions 1 and 2 and have been checking for a possible upload of V3.Could you please send it friend, I feel my game is incomplete without your magic! Anyway you will have your reasons if you don't and I will respect it. Have a nice year friend, we pc users really need top modders like you!

PAPPITO3OOO likes this.
    12. 1
      PAPPITO3OOO

PAPPITO3OOO Loyal Member

Please share White Lord. I have the same issue with v1 and v2. Your work is highly valued and greatly appreciated.

13. 2
      serg96

serg96 Loyal Member

Thanks for the mod

14. 1
      Aztec2012

Aztec2012 Loyal Member

Not working on last steam version!

15. 1
      decay1997

decay1997 Loyal Member

Bro pls send or post the v3 of your mod pls

16. 3
      alexanderhelplay

alexanderhelplay Loyal Member

help please how to download ultimate mkxl mod v3?

17. 3
      alexanderhelplay

please help me how to download mkxl mod v3

18. 3
      alexanderhelplay

[Цитата="Kuba9994, должность: 352689, член: 52098"]нормально он работал, но как сделать фаталити на них? кстати, я люблю ваше видео :)[/Цитата]
      помогите пожалуйста, как скачать В3?