Ultimate USB Loader - Error #002

Discussion in 'Wii Game Ripping, Custom Mods' started by KingCane, Oct 13, 2009.

1. 155
    KingCane

KingCane Loyal Member

OK here's the problem I'm having. I have a soft-modded Wii (I believe 4.2U US) and I can play DVDs through the backup channel. Well I decided that I wanted to play my backups through a USB drive (for the faster loading times).

Well I installed Ultimate USB Loader (latest) and it gives me an error #002 whenever I try to play Family Fued 2010. Well I keep reading about USB Loaders having Error 002 fixes built in so I searched but could find none in the options. So I installed NeoGamma (Latest as well) and it works fine so I know I have all the required Cios but my problem is that I don't really like the GUI for NeoGamma and I wanted to know what fix can I use for Ultimate USB Loader because I really like the Cover Arts.

So I guess my question is does anyone on here have a fix for Error #002 for Ultimate USB Loader or is there a better USB Loader with cover arts or just an overall better GUI than NeoGamma? Please any help would be appreciated.

2. 72
    Biteable

Biteable Loyal Member

3. 155
    KingCane

KingCane Loyal Member

Thanks a lot for the link. :D I appreciate you taking the time out to help another. I downloaded and installed that and am no longer going to use the other one that I was using as this has worked on the games that I've had on the hard drive. Once again thanks :D