hit tracker

Unlimited Xbox One Game Sharing Method

Discussion in 'Underground Xbox Scene' started by GaryOPA, Mar 13, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Mar 13, 2017 at 12:23 AM
  1. 24,381
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Share your digitally purchased Xbox One games with everyone out there in the world!

Normally, Microsoft limits you to only 3 Xbox One consoles for 'sharing' your digital purchased games but there is way around it!
    [​IMG]
    You have seen alot of 'scam videos' out there telling your the Xbox One been 'hacked' and you can have all the games for free, but you have to sign-up to a bunch of free orders and other malware shit, well today we tell you step-by-step the REAL 'game sharing secret'! :)
    Of course we don't recommend you do this at home, but the secret is out now, no more finding out how it is done, enjoy! :)

NEWS SOURCE: @netzecoxao (via) Twitter

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Xbox Scene' started by GaryOPA, Mar 13, 2017.

1. 646
      LordX

LordX Loyal Member

this is crap, a console MUST stay offline , after you connect it online even 1 time games will stop to work, useless... even you want to add 1 more game , you must to go online...

2. 24,381
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Yep, it is only good to fill it up all in one shot with a bunch of games you can enjoy playing OFFLINE, after that, you have to redo the whole process again, not worth it.

But I thought it would be best to clear the air and post the truth, instead of more people getting tricked into signing up to spam, or worse download malware, or donating money to assholes claiming they know how to get you all the free games you want.

3. 646
      LordX

LordX Loyal Member

was some other method with online , to keep games to work online too.
      console with games was sold in Thailand , HDD full of games , and online worked , any more info about it ?

4. 1
      ugiet

ugiet Loyal Member

I've tried tunneling expressVPN and hide.me over my Windows PC to my Xbox One. I set up both of them connecting VPNs to Xbox, and even checked that my IP address changed to the desirable one.
      I've faced the problem with multiplayer. I'm located outside the US, and would like to play EA games online. When I search for other players it just spins. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

5. 33
      frankdux

frankdux Loyal Member

Funny story.... You know how you do the normal game share, right, On console A) you add Profile form Console B as HOME XBOX, and on Console B you add Profile from Console A as HOME XBOX, and only 1 profile has to buy Xbox Live Gold & if you like EA Access only 1 Profile has to buy that too.. well.. here is the funny part ... I did this with 5 people.

Xbox A) add Profile of Xbox E (set to HOME)
      Xbox B) add Profile of Xbox A (set to HOME)
      Xbox C) add Profile of Xbox B (set to HOME)

...... and so on....

Only Xbox A had Xbox Live GOLD and EA Access. well sure as shit is brown it worked, well at least for 5 months till we got banned. now wasn't totally sure if we got band because one of the Xbox had to be replaced and we had to Redo the chain and we used our limits. (I think one of the Xbox was in an other share before and used its second life probably)

but it worked for 5 months, then we separated them all and just stuck to pairs of 2. after getting limits reset

6. 1
      hossein

hossein Loyal Member

Are you testing?
      Is that right?
      Are thay reset unlimited?