Users reporting game-breaking issues on Darksiders II because of new DLC

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Dec 18, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Dec 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  1. 22,042
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Darksiders II still broken, the new DLC just got things worse...

[​IMG]

Tons of angry users are still reporting problems with the 'Abyssal Forge' & 'Demon Lord Belial' DLCs for Darksiders II.
    No fix has been released.

That's right, Darksiders II newest DLCs "Abyssal Forge" and "The Demon Lord Belial" are causing more freezing and game-breaking issues on the game.

"Abyssal Forge" was released back in October and "The Demon Lord Belial" launched earlier this month, and as of yet, no fix has been released for the reported problems. Apparently, the issues are affecting all the versions of the game (PC, XBOX 360 and PS3).

Take a look at some of the posts made by angry players at the official Darksiders II community forums:

Just take a look at all the 13 pages of complaints that have been made over the last 2 months. And again, there's no ETA of a possible fix by either Vigil Games or THQ.

What do you think? If you own the game and the DLC, are you experiencing any of those issues reported?

NEWS SOURCE: Abyssal Forge Demon Lord Belial Freezing Issues (via) Darksiders Community

Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!

Comments

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Dec 18, 2012.

1. 5,957
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

I was really looking forward to this game after how good the first one was but it just seems that they should have done a couple months more work on it instead and released it as a pre-Christmas game. It has plenty of potential and what I have played before it turned into a crash fest that resulted in me having to the same things over and over and over again. I think I am going to put this on the shelf for the slow season in the spring when hopefully it's been sorted.

2. 13,385
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Home Page:
      All Versions? its not affecting the wii U version:very_drunk: