Video: The Simpsons get to grips with the Funtendo Zii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by Zeus, Feb 15, 2010.

By Zeus on Feb 15, 2010 at 3:45 PM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team Staff Member MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    A little while back The Simpsons featured a cute little parody on the Nintendo Wii. But in their cartoon world, the product was called the 'Funtendo Zii' and you can check out Zii Sports and other related fun inside.

<center><object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tBV4zjSEqw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tBV4zjSEqw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object></center></a>

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by Zeus, Feb 15, 2010.

1. 1,952
      CZroe

CZroe New Member Loyal Member

Security guard and student
      Home Page:
      Sweet Jesus, "The Simpsons" has gotten TERRIBLE. Was that supposed to be FUNNY?!

2. 4,436
      JonathanD

JonathanD New Member Loyal Member

I got a small chuckle out of it.... but yeah they are not as edgy as they used to be. Even if you watch some of the old episodes you can tell they got a LOT more family friendly with the new ones.

3. 393
      jackoneil2000

jackoneil2000 New Member Loyal Member

Wonder how long before this video clip gets removed from youtube. :rolleyes:

4. 6,300
      tech3475

tech3475 Likes to Post Loyal Member

The Simpsons has been going downhill for years. I stopped watching around season 18/19 and decided to only keep seasons 1-17.

If anything, this seems more like hidden advertising (I wonder how much nintendo paid?).

5. 114
      RyuCheese

RyuCheese New Member Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Actually, Season 21 has been pretty good so far. While Seasons 16-19 (and some of 20) were practically unwatchable, this season has really picked itself up. There have been some great episodes.

6. 406
      xcxv2

xcxv2 New Member Loyal Member

agreed must be advertising, the episode was bad too (and I don't think ALL new simpsons are bad, now all new Family Guys THOSE are dogshit)