hit tracker

What happened to posts before 2009?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Site Announcements' started by madridi4ever, Nov 18, 2017.

1. 621
    madridi4ever

madridi4ever Loyal Member

Hi guys, old member here.

I'm noticing the site doesn't have posts from before 2009.. going to my profile, and trying to view my previous threads or posts return nothing as they were made before then.

It still shows that I have over 600 posts though on my counter.

So, can anyone catch me up?

2. 24,466
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Sadly, after Zeus got sick and was not able to admin the site correctly, it went thru a number of various mods and temp admins trying to keep it running, and by the time i took it over and got the site stable, the database was not it was badly corrupted and many attempts to save the old posts were not possible, so we had to import what we could save which was basically 2009 and up with bit of older posts in pinned threads, but in those threads the attachments were lost.

There was nothing we could do about it, but it was decided in the end better to have some of site, then nothing at all. That was few years ago and since then we been ticking along ago, all tho now much scene action these days. Anyhow, welcome back and hope you stick around for a while and make some new posts! :)

Take Care

-=(GaryOPA)=-

madridi4ever likes this.
  3. 621
    madridi4ever

madridi4ever Loyal Member

Thanks for the info. I assumed you were Zeus but had changed your name or something lol.

It's unfortunate to lose what the site has lost. All psp stuff here was a gold mine.