Where i can buy Maxlanders ?

Discussion in 'MaxLander Resellers & Buy/Sell of Skylander's' started by kir1, Nov 4, 2016.

1. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

2. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

3. 24,024
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Your best bet is modchip83

I know the owner David he lives in France and his site is trustworthy and sponsor here on maxconsole.

If you have any issues with them just contact me via PM and I will resolve it.

kir1 likes this.
  4. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

thanks! i need your help, but i dont see PM button....

5. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

GaryOPA, I sent PM to you

6. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

Can confirm recieved my Maxlander from modchip83 , I got the visa error , I went out redid everything and the second time it accepted payment , order last weekend and recieved today , alas it has the please connect portal issue so have emailed them back for advice as threads on here say the unit is faulty

kir1 likes this.
  7. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

i try many time and its unsuccessfully...I need to find another way to make a payment
    So sorry about please connect portal issue....
    Is this issue often happens?

8. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

not sure how often it happens or why , but if you search on here you will see a few with same issue , Ill let you know how modchip83 handle this as if you get same issue, Im sure you will want to know you would be safe to return it if faulty , ive also read it works better with xp , so currently installing a virtual machine on my laptop , if this fails , ill try a dual boot to xp , that way ive tried everything I can

9. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

Just to update you , virtual machine setup failed , so installed xp on old laptop and this failed also , the first time I plugged device in it stated failed to install drivers and stays on please connect portal screen , so seems it is faulty so now need to arrange return and replacement

10. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

is it need first install the software Makslander, launch it and then connect the device to the USB or it does not matter ?

11. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

I believe it is best to install software run it and the connect portal when asked

12. 9
    aspire78

aspire78 Loyal Member

Hello

I also bought last week Maxlander pack from modchip83

After installing 1.42 version I connected portal via usb i had "connect portal" after few seconds i get message "firmware update" or "upgrade".. 2-3 times connect disconnect portal and everything works fine

13. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

It's just great! Congratulations! do you have any problems with shipping? is it trackable ?
    is it shipping to your adress in your hand or post office ?

14. 9
    aspire78

aspire78 Loyal Member

0 problems.
    Collissimo its France Post its trackable only in france when passing to other country there's no more tracking

I'm living in Switzerland, i get them after 3 open days.

my wife had to sign the package because of Swiss Customs

15. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

Congrats on getting it to work , I think thats what mine is failing to do (update firmware) , I still havent heard back from modchip83 but hoping they will reply soon and I can arrange something to get a working one in my hands

16. 9
    aspire78

aspire78 Loyal Member

I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise x64

17. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

Hi Aspire 78 , Im on windows 10 Home x64 , but have tried mine on windows 7 , windows 8 (2 laptops) , windows xp VM & windows xp fresh install , all get same result of please connect portal , maybey you could look in your settings and tell us what the device detects as to help find a driver ?

18. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

Well still no responce from mochips83 , have sent several emails , posted on my product order page , left post on facebook , when I requested stock info on the maxlander the reply was swift within hours , since asking for support on the non working maxlander it has been days with no reply , As GaryOPA offered support to someone else I have contacted him for his help advice , awaiting his responce now but hopefully with his help I can get this issue resolved

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  19. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

my Maxlanders will be shipped from mochips83 tomorow, i hope
    I will leave a review when it will be delivered
    I corresponded with him for two weeks, before place order
    he is not always quick to respond to the email, but in the end he always answered
    I hope you solve this problem

20. 18
    pk24

pk24 Loyal Member

thanks kir1 , fingers crossed you dont suffer the same problem I got and your maxlander is all singing and dancing when it arrives , I still hold out hope I can resolve this and will continue to be patient and wait for a resolution