Why I’m Suing the US Government

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jul 22, 2016.

By GaryOPA on Jul 22, 2016 at 11:28 PM
  1. 23,497
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Research and Technology Restrictions Violate the First Amendment - Future of Technology and How It’s Used Is At Stake

DMCA has been one of the greatest problems in the U.S.A. over the last decade, and now Bunnie is taking on the govt. directly via a Lawsuit to get changes made to the act that been holding back technology advancements for a while now.

[​IMG]

If you don't recall whom Bunnie is, then you are not a true hard-core gamer, he was one of the very first that hacked the original Xbox console, and even published a best-sellling book on it, and make his adventures in the shady hacking world part of his univ. thesis, and now he has decided to take on the USA govt. by launching a series of lawsuits against them along with the help of the EFF.org to get them to finally listen to the people into changing the DMCA that is preventing the public from making changes to their consoles.

So what do you think about all this, will bring in a famous Xbox Hacker like 'Bunnie' make the US Govt. bend their rules?

NEWS SOURCE #1: Why I'm Suing the US Government (via) BunnieStudios
    NEWS SOURCE #2: EFF Lawsuit Takes on DMCA Section 1201 (via) EFF
    NEWS SOURCE #3: Why I'm Suing the US Government (via) EurAsia

Comments

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jul 22, 2016.

1. 930
      DSpider

DSpider Loyal Member

You should do whatever the hell you want with the console you paid for.