hit tracker

3DS Blue Screen

Discussion in 'A9LH & Custom Firmware Discussion' started by Ralfonsus, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 9
    Ralfonsus

Ralfonsus Loyal Member

Hello guys,
    how are you?

I need some help! I was trying to roll back the Gateway installation on my O3DS to sell it, but I ended up doing some great bullshit. I was following some guidelines on the web, because my Gateway card apparently stopped working ... I formatted the emunand (through the Gateway screen), formatted the 3DS by sysnand (entering through the Gateway screen) and formatted the SD that was in the 3DS. When I went to turn the console on again, without the SD the 3DS does not turn on at all and when I put the SD it stays with the two screens in a blue and does nothing else.

I thought that the gateway was in SD and formatting, that my 3DS would go back to the factory settings. I do not have a backup of my SD and 3DS does not go into recovery mode. Any suggestions on what I can do? Is there salvation?

Sorry about the bad english.

Thanks!

2. 318
    sweatbox

sweatbox Loyal Member

Can you remember how you started always the 3ds into the gateway Mode?

Have you installed the terrible gw fastboot mode? Or have you installed B9S with Luma?

Ralfonsus likes this.
  3. 9
    Ralfonsus

Ralfonsus Loyal Member

Hi sweatbox!

Unfortunately I installed the horrible fastboot mode. I was not following the 3DS scene in the last few years and I stoped playing my 3DS about 2 years ago. I missed some of the new instalation guides and was trying to set the 3DS to factory settings, but failed miserably. :/

I don't know if it makes any difference, but despite not having an SD backup, I have a copy of SysNAND and EmuNAND backups and I formatted the SD using Windows (I believe the EmuNAND partition is still in the SD).

Thanks for your reply!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  4. 318
    sweatbox

sweatbox Loyal Member

Well then you will have to put the gateway firm file onto your 3ds sd card. Then hold L while you boot. In gateway menu you will have to restore a backup of your nand before you installed fastboot.

Ralfonsus likes this.
  5. 9
    Ralfonsus

Ralfonsus Loyal Member

I'll try that, sweatbox! I don't know if I have the right GW firm to copy to the SD. But I'll try if the latest firm avaiable.

Thanks for your time and attention!

6. 318
    sweatbox

sweatbox Loyal Member

Ralfonsus likes this.
  7. 9
    Ralfonsus

Ralfonsus Loyal Member

Fantastic, sweatbox! Thank you so much.