hit tracker

Activision Launches New Ghostbusters Video Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jul 15, 2016.

By GaryOPA on Jul 15, 2016 at 12:25 PM
  1. 25,678
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Local Co-op Action Ghostbusters Game Out Today on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC
    Ghostbusters: Slime City Brings Asynchronous Co-op to Apple, Android and Kindle Devices

To celebrate the release of Ghostbusters, in cinemas today, Activision Publishing, Inc., in collaboration with Sony Pictures Consumer Products, is unleashing a pair of exciting new Ghostbusters video games.

[​IMG]

Ghostbusters is finally back after all these decades, and in honor of that Activision has released some new games for it.

So what do you think about the new Ghostbusters, have you watched it yet? -- Will you play the new games with the new all-female crew, or dig out the classic Ghostbusters 2 game from golden gaming era gone-by?

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Jul 15, 2016.

1. 5,961
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

Like the movie, its not the gender of the characters that decide if its good or bad, its the quality of the actual content. As for the movie, I will wait until its out in the bargain bin before I check it out myself, mainly because everyone I know who has seen it has said it was very average at best (many have put it at fantastic 4 from last year level), which leads me to conclude that I have many other films to catch up on before seeing this, and especially not something to spend cinema money on, I will see it though, probably in a few months or next year (at least then I won't watch it with any of the hype as I did a few weeks ago with fantastic 4, which was crap with a capital SHITE). I just hope that the reviews of the game focus on the game its self and not the characters (anyone who tries to pull the 'they don't like it because girls" BS will be talking out of their arses and will clearly have never played an MMO), not to mention not pulling a Sony and editing the comments sections to make it look like its a gender thing by removing all the other comments.

2. 689
      ksp

ksp Loyal Member

I liked the first game, but it was hard. There was this one boss I just couldn't beat. Game might actually be better than the movie