hit tracker

Anyone playing Order & Chaos yet?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone/Tablet Gaming Discussion' started by grapeape, Apr 28, 2011.

1. 6,014
    grapeape

grapeape Loyal Member

Consultant
    Has anyone else played it yet? Im impressed, I didn't go in expecting much and I generally hate MMO's but the price on this one is right...and it is possible to advance without having to buy anything in game (though rather difficult if you start out too fast). Gameplay wise its decent and controls really well...actually it controls better than I ever expected, though combat is rather automatic.

You start with the choice of 4 classes, Human, Elf, Orc and Undead. I chose an Undead Mage as my first character but you can create up to 4. There are not many choices for customization at the time of creation but the equipment you find changes the characters look so within an hour of playing your character can look rather unique.

Yes its a WoW clone, but its quite well done, just about everything you could want is there, guilds, teams, etc. So far there seems to be plenty of variety and the graphics are quite nice. Quests are plentiful and the game world itself appears to be huge (I've only visited 2 lands so far). There are a varied amount of skills and spells to learn, trades to learn and apparently tons of equipment. The money structure is 100 copper = 1 silver, 100 silver = 1 gold. Runes are available but so far I think they have to be purchased, the only thing they appear to be used for are in location resurrections and to buy stat modifiers (most are temporary).

I'm sure there will be plenty of haters, but Blizzard could have done something like this but have chosen to ignore the ipad so far so IMHO its fair game.