hit tracker

Applying for moderator position

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by nextbike, Mar 19, 2012.

1. 354
    retro4ever

retro4ever Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

Welcome aboard, gDrive!!

2. 867
    Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Hehe. I was going to ask and push a remove of this thread after his first post, ended up as you as moderator , go figure. :p
    Soooooo now because a mod you think you will remove my posts linking my 4.11 CFW hypermodded or modifing the link with "by gDrive"? Tsk :mad: A hug bro, i'm happy you're our new mod, you deserved it :)
    Uhm. I kept my position as user. Never banned, a more higher privilege maybe hehe :D
    Both of us should be moved as TB support mod, but meh, dang and gdrive will mod around enough good :) We will do our "work" as always, a title doesn't matter :)

3. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

Congrats gDrive!!

Think your right LMAO :D

4. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    @ retro4ever - cheers pal.

@ Barth - I won't remove the humorous 4.11 CFW posts, and also, thanks for the compliments.

@ pete_uk - thanks a lot bro! :)

5. 867
    Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Okok. You promised! :)
    Meh, at least change our title in a proper manner rofl. We got it we're senior.

6. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    For you (if I can), how about I change your user title to "I love using sarcastic smilies"? :p

7. 867
    Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Hahahaah :p maybe "Sarcastic Smilies TB expert" fit me rofl.

8. 0
    bajo2011

bajo2011 Guest

Oh God, I asked for Patrick to be made mod of the TB section as he was doing a LOT of work there (lived there almost).
    Master to be made mod of the downgrading section as.. well.. he IS that section and I had to edit a tutorial for him (made sense for him to be mod there). Pete to be made mod of the Emu section as again he IS that section & to give him extra powers to make it look better as he was doing all the compiling, tutorials, etc.

Pete & Master, I thought and STILL think they should be mods of those sections as like I said.. they ARE those sections. PatBat, well he's just reappeared and Senaxx does an alright job so all good there. I recommended him because of like I said he lived there and for my own selfish reasons of not wanting to have to go there.

gDrive can have a nosey through the mod section and be able to tell you.. its all there Im pretty sure.
    When Dang asked about the troublemakers etc (mod section). I think I put both mine and gDrives name down for people who went offtopic too much ;)
    I also put Preas name down for posting massive useless walls but Dang said it was all good as they're friends of the boss (Dang)

Anyway I'll ask that one of the Admins do me the favour of deleting my GraVoX acct and all the posts.. I wont be returning.
    Hax is just a much better platform for me to release the JB2 stuff and also get help for the stuff I wanted to do :)
    Lets face it.. no point basing yourself at a TB support forum if you're going to try and blow the thing open :p

Once the JB2 stuff is done there might be a small place pop up which I can call home.. a place with Technical discussion only (moderated posts etc)
    Ive got the crappy template made already :)

Congratulations gDrive, apart from myself Im pretty sure you are the only person who reads EVERY single post made here. You deserve the position and well done for finally attaining it. My one piece of advice is that "Power trips are bad mmmmmkay"

Oh and gDrive.. Im pretty sure only admin can change user titles ;) you can change yours and thats it.. I never was able to change anything at the admin panel :p

9. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    @ Barth - that's another one, but I see that you use the sarcastic smilies most of the time! :p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers for the advice/compliments pal, and also, I wish you and everyone else who is supporting you on your plans good luck! :D

Also, LOL at "Power trips are bad mmmmmkay", and it's going to be sad to see him go! Like others have said, we'll miss his sense of humour and his cute tongue smilies! :p

10. 867
    Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

You didn't mention me.. :( I guess you approve the gDrive title, admit :mad:
    May Hax be your new home and makes you happy, finding what you need, bro. We'll miss ya. :)

@gDrive: Ok, maybe Rolleyes TB Expert is the best title for me lol.. :p

11. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

@bajo2011 / Gravox - Keep in touch mate :)

Let me know the details when its setup :)

12. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

yeah me too, I'm gonna miss all the GraVoX humor. I hope to see it over there, I mean when GR is not trying to run me off

13. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Hell, what now? As per norm i've missed almost everything. Seriously man, the humor can't be replaced, you're a bit of a one off. The scene has got me to the point that I barely turn on my ps3's any more, no big deal but I guess it's just not there. Too much shit etc etc, best of eh?

14. 142
    random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

Gonna miss you around here, GraVoX. Hope you reconsider and return sometime in the not so distant future.

15. 833
    master737373

master737373 Press Buttons :D Loyal Member

None
    NO. You will NOT leave. I will throw a molding sponge at you if you leave. lol

But you can still be in the irc room, #crunchtalk.

And thanks about that whole, I-am-the-downgrade-section lol, it's pretty true.

16. 130
    cerebr_al

cerebr_al Loyal Member

I live in the same neck of the woods as Gravox and I can tell you that the sun's literally gone behind the clouds and the cold wet rainy days have begun..

17. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    One thing's for sure: GraVoX surely has a big fanbase here, and regardless of the Prea-GraVy debacle, he's still loved here.

18. 0
    bajo2011

bajo2011 Guest

fucking GraVoX FanbOi sheep!
    Its like they sit there and kiss GraVoX's ass "Youre sooo all that GraVoX" but then when a cheaper clone comes along theyre all like "Youre a cheap clone and you're ruining the scene!" "You're slowing down the release of more e-testosterone, burn in hell cheap clone"
    *spits*

19. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    ROFLMFAO!! ROFLcopter ahoy-hoy

20. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

heh who in the hell needs fans? i mean really? it's come down to a fourth grade popularity contest?

whatever have fun but you won't see me partaking of any of it outside the group i created because we are all friends.