hit tracker

Are the MaxLander tags standerd RFID tags?

Discussion in 'Official 'MaxLander' Support Forum' started by fredbob, Sep 26, 2015.

1. 2
    fredbob

fredbob Loyal Member

So are the MaxLander tags special tags or are they just standard RFID tags? because if we have to use the special ones from Maxlander that are nearly $10 each it's probably cheaper just to buy the toys.

2. 117
    Maxiam

Maxiam Maxconsole Forum Sponsor Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxlander.com
    Hi, it's special one, you can think about that, it's a tooling for you restore any figure any time without limited, it's not a toy ;)

3. 10
    cypher007

cypher007 Loyal Member

ive also been wondering this. I might buy the system and a couple of standard tags from some where and just see if it works. as at the moment the main thing that's stopping me from buying this is the cost of the tokens.

4. 19
    Orekul

Orekul Loyal Member

Time and effort went into developing these tags, they are not standard tages. They are of a standard of nfc tags, however without special and expensive equipment you won't be able to use even block 0 tags.

Just buy some tags, they may not be the cheapest however for what you get and the unlimited write method noe used they are worth it.

5. 7
    Pensfan66

Pensfan66 Loyal Member

Agreed with Orekul - We also want the team to add other NFC products, so support is the way to encourage that - With the unlimited, you can swap that token at any time. I debated the price as well, but even with 5 or 10 tokens, You have enough for an average user, just rewrite when needed to open a level/etc....