hit tracker

Article: Glu gives us a great look at Playstation Phone games

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Feb 13, 2011.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 377
    Brandogg

Brandogg Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    So...it doesn't play PSP games, and it's just basically an Android phone with a controller add-on. Lame.

3. 7
    matteoivand

matteoivand Loyal Member

diciamo che รจ na cacata!

4. 5,715
    danight

danight Loyal Member

amg lmao... at shaking the phone like crazy 5:49 (probably because it loads slow as dirt :) )

5. 717
    Calidrifter

Calidrifter Loyal Member

probably because the game says "Shake!!" on the screen. But you are probably right...he shook it like that because it loads slow as dirt:rolleyes:

6. 5,715
    danight

danight Loyal Member

i was joking.... but he he is talking already made phone games being ported over with controls. So yes expect them to load slow, its still a phone and the more complex the game its gonna load slow.

But i was joking because it looks funny to see someone shaking a phone like that.

7. 501
    Nicotine

Nicotine Loyal Member

and you're surprised how?

it's a sony phone...

which all run android.....

with a controller attached............

what did you expect? NGP level quality gaming?

it'll be good for emulators, and a few xperia play geared titles.

it will most likely flop anyway. relax.

8. 218
    JBSleek

JBSleek Loyal Member

Don't underestimate the power of gamers lol.
    I would buy it but I'm reasonable so I won't but it would be a good toy, don't you think?

9. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

It is a game mobile phone company..what they should be look?.

10. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Sony have bombed another product, this is the MP3 player iPod killer market all over again. This phone could have been pure gold and changed the mobile industry, instead they've just made a product no better than the n-gage was. I don't understand this, do they lack creativity, do they lack the will to even talk to the people using these products? is the boardroom full of yes-men that would release crap on a plate if someone in charge told them it was pure genius?

Sony isn't the only company doing this, look at Panasonic with their Jungle and millions of other examples, There's an audience out there that could easily tell a company their products are unwanted, don't work and how long before they'll fail at concept stage, it's time to bring them in instead of repeatedly making these mistakes. This isn't a Sony related bash rather a bash against repeated failures in the tech industry with products meant to be aimed at us with no input from us!

11. 194
    nestortoy@hotma

[email protected] Loyal Member

Huh.. yea and if Sony would of made a bad ass phone people would start to cry because its to expensive. They make something affordable and people cry that its nothing new... what is the world coming to.

12. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

I wouldn't have complaints about the price if they actually made something I had wanted to buy, we're used to paying high prices for decent phones. I mean lets face it when is the last time Sony Erection actually did anything right?

13. 717
    Calidrifter

Calidrifter Loyal Member

lol when they adopted Android. Would have been tragic if they went with a shitty os like windows mobile.

14. 5,715
    danight

danight Loyal Member

well if sony is so orig... why didn they make their own OS and make it better than windows 7 instead of rely on android? That would have been tragic.

15. 377
    Brandogg

Brandogg Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    For a long time this piece of crap was touted as the "PlayStation Phone" (ok, not officially, but Sony didn't go out of their way to say that it was not the "PlayStation Phone"), hence my disappointment. I don't care, I'm on Verizon in the US anyway.

16. 1,044
    mattias800

mattias800 Loyal Member

Which is pretty much exactly what I want.

17. 89
    Dinic

Dinic Loyal Member

It's a me, MARIO !!! :D:D:D

18. 5,715
    danight

danight Loyal Member

some of the smartest marketing ever.... has games sites that normally dont cover phones talking about it. No one even knows this brand of phone has been around for years. Some a fancy rumor and everyone covers it.

19. 313
    DunnyUK

DunnyUK Loyal Member

Windows 7 Mobile shitty? How exactly?

20. 717
    Calidrifter

Calidrifter Loyal Member

No one said anything about originality. Android is just a superior OS. No one has to agree with me, that's just my opinion. :p