hit tracker

Article: Modern Warfare 3 teaser trailer officially released

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, May 14, 2011.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 45
    razghost

razghost Loyal Member

This is the 2nd biggest waste of money physically possible, 2nd from burning it, I want 35 seconds of my life back

3. 218
    JBSleek

JBSleek Loyal Member

CoD is back to reign. Yes. Day 1 purchase all they way. I love MW.

4. 0
    ando2k5

ando2k5 Guest

zeus sort the news posts out this is no trailer!

5. 323
    richbambam360

richbambam360 Loyal Member

Postie
    excellent cant wait for this.
    Day 1 download for me..

Day 2 straight in the waste paper bin

6. 6,626
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Will I be playing this at some point...probably.

Will I be buying it....no.

An e-cookie to the person who guesses correctly what I'm referring to.

edit:
    Just realised my post could be misconstrued as piracy, it wasn't, that would be a waste of bandwidth and a disc anyway. I was going to rent it as part of a subscription service if there was nothing else I wanted at the time, which is highly unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
  7. 837
    uzi

uzi Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    if ur a fan on facebook of mw3... they released 3 more videos

france germany and 1 other

8. 53
    dazbobaby

dazbobaby Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.mess-hall.co.uk/forum
    An original trailer for an orginal game.

Yes thats called sarcasm.

9. 79
    iTz FiNaL

iTz FiNaL Loyal Member

Every year people get excited over COD, it is the same game again and again. It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't release it every year, they could make it look better visually and make it more secure if they just spent more time on it.

10. 218
    JBSleek

JBSleek Loyal Member

I saw them. I truly love this series. Can't wait.

11. 15
    SilverSquish

SilverSquish Loyal Member

I don't understand all the hate for COD games lately?? Sure the franchise has lost some originality and they get released way too often, but I personally think they get better and better every time! I for one can't wait for MW3! If you don't care for COD, then stop whining about it and don't buy it... simple as that.

12. 1,086
    Anil8tr

Anil8tr Loyal Member

I have yet to figure out who is worse. The CoD fanboy who gets incredibly defensive whenever someone points out the obvious recycling of this franchise or the SDF members who infest this forum.

On topic: Wow...another CoD. What a surprise. And look at that, getting released right before I deploy to actually fight a fuck1ng war. This franchise claims realism...they don't have a fuck1ng clue what realism is.

13. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

As usual, there sin't any image on gameplay. Anyway, I think it will never be to Battlefield 3 level.

14. 218
    JBSleek

JBSleek Loyal Member

MW3>BF3
    Graphics=BF3
    Campaign=Tie
    Coop=MW3
    Multiplayer=Undecided yet
    Sound=BF3
    Sales=People to play with=MW3

Should be an interesting fight but MW3 will win and have people's interest. They have the winning formula.

Still want to see what DICE has for BF3.

15. 5,715
    danight

danight Loyal Member

sad is a lot of players are to dumb to figure out bf games. It sounds bad but its true.
    Break down cod to its core and is the same type game as quake or duke dm style play.
    people talk about cod clones, yet cod is nothing more than a glorified fps clone thats been done a million times over.

BF games actually need team work. They have vehicles. Its not a box shaped map with 1 choke point and who ever gets the most kills wins. most people play objective based modes ala a capture the flag type game. While not orig the team work aspect greatly alters things when you mix vehicles.

I have nothing against cod game wise. people love it and have fun with it. Dont expect to walk out of cod and into bf games and think you will pwn the world. They are 2 different style games. Both are great franchises. Its a shame many gamers will skip out on bf because there is a learning curv. cod is pretty easy to pick up and play. BF games take a little learning.

But any pc gamer who has played pc games for over 5 years will tell you bf games and cod have dominated the fps market. The gamer who knows how to play both those games, will have tons of fun.
    If people say i played bf bc 2... then i say you got a small taste of what full bf games are like. BF:bc is like bf games for dummies and more a introduction game. Very cool game and fun in its own right but still a small brother to its BF big brothers.

COD devs has to be scared. People are burning out on cod and tired of rebuying the same game every year and same hacks and pr and map pack bs every 3 months.
    I expect acti will shove cod down our throats so bad before the game release everyone could crap a full version trailer.

Its a great time to be a gamer... id strongly suggest any fps fan to at least give a hard look at bf 3. Even if your a die hard cod fan, we all get bored and want a change of pace. bf 3 will be a awesome game to change things up.

16. 218
    JBSleek

JBSleek Loyal Member

Being a gamer from Sep 2011- Mar2012 will be awesome.

17. 2,115
    dsav

dsav Loyal Member

i know they very much alike but mw is better than bo.

i'll give mw3 a shot for sure.

18. 97
    Strebor_

Strebor_ Loyal Member

I know this isn't the right place to post this but I just turned on my PS3 and I'm updating to 3.61.
    And BEFORE anyone jumps on me, This isn't a joke.

19. 725
    Hamsterman-SWE

Hamsterman-SWE Loyal Member

Guys the cat's outta the bag sony released the 3.61 update to ps3 so PSN is comming back for multiplayer action ;3

20. 97
    Strebor_

Strebor_ Loyal Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011