hit tracker

Article: MS defends Bing investment, uses Xbox to support their argument

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Oct 5, 2010.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 43
    ace741

ace741 Loyal Member

I miss Bill Gates, something about Ballmer annoys me.

3. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Ballmer took half of his bonus this year because of the Kin and not managing to get a decent tablet out when it mattered. He has begun his roll as technology evangelist.

Google have claimed that Bing is now their main competitor so that's something to look forward to since Microsoft have been trying to get a decent cut of the search market for years.

As far as Ballmer goes he is a bit strange but there wasn't really a better choice at Microsoft, He is a long timer and a major shareholder so this is the person that should run Microsoft. At least Ballmer has gone viral that always helps.

4. 43
    ace741

ace741 Loyal Member

He's gone viral in a bad way though. Microsoft has ways to go before people consider them manufactures of "cool" products and I think Ballmer is making things worse.

5. 1,316
    GT-RRR

GT-RRR Loyal Member

Google need'nt worry, Bing is just over-rated garbage.

6. 3,170
    kcvfr400

kcvfr400 Loyal Member

Your right but I have noticed many people using the bing maps to show where they are recently on facebook so its clearly making inroads in the market even if it seems just not as good as google and has an awful name too boot.

7. 5,233
    Azariel

Azariel Loyal Member

Better this job than letting him roaming free as a Proctologist... Dentist...

Developers!!...Developers!!!...developers!!!.. * Sweating the **** over you...*