hit tracker

Article: MS: Our games better Nintendo and Sony's

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Jul 18, 2011.

1. 8,169
    msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

Oh most definitely, I didn't see the thing doing remotely well, much less quite well... Move I thought would do much better than kinect would, but then again I always assumed sony would do a better job of supporting it. Like with so many other things sony, Move was a "potential" success that simply hasn't/never will materialize.

I actually played some Kung Fu game with the pseye that I must admit was entertaining there for a while... the potential for property loss, injury, death, and just doing something so stupid that you might not want to leave your house is kind off great, more so if alcohol is involved, of course, this only adds to the appeal of the game. Still, a more hands on beating of zombies sounds equally entertaining. Shame you can't feel their brains squish when you bust their heads together.... err forgive me, that's the sadist in me talking.

2. 116
    Psxpirate

Psxpirate Loyal Member

No more news at Maxconsole? All the mods quit or something? This site hasn't been updated since July 18th!

3. 521
    croatoan

croatoan Loyal Member

Was wondering the same, think they have just let the kids run riot :confused: Cant even remember what this whiney thread was about, some fanboys drivveling on lol

4. 38
    Sallu

Sallu Loyal Member

Absolutely true, now the topic has been transformed to kinect sales n its success story in US only,

5. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

We're here, no idea...

6. 240
    someoldguy

someoldguy Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    So given that none of the other usual news submitters have been apparently active, I'm guessing that each news post needs a Zeus seal of approval before showing up on the site?

7. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

No, not really. Someone planned on doing several posts a day and vanished :eek:. I'm working on something now to tide over but getting used to the article creation system and using my brain again.

8. 1,199
    DanASBO

DanASBO Loyal Member

How dare you have a break. How very dare you!

9. 4,415
    JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

I can't disagree with any of your post, I own a Wii and a PS3 and to be honest of the two I enjoyed the Wii by leaps and bounds more then my PS3, and not just for the Mario games (I actually liked Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 but they didn't really strike a "OMG thats awesome" cord with me.) for me the games I enjoyed on the Wii the most where the oddball games like Korinpa and sadly enough things like game show games... WarioWare is still fun, The games I enjoyed so much on the PS1/PS2 really have not made it to the PS3 yet, although I hope this next year will bring more of those. Come on Twisted Metal and Road Rash and so many others.

10. 2
    tanlillian

tanlillian BANNED FOREVER

want to know more

i am here first time, and hope the friends of here can help me know more about of this forum and games, thank you all!;)

11. 2
    tanlillian

tanlillian BANNED FOREVER

seems great

i like play games, but sometimes i don't know how to play, is there someone can teach me?