hit tracker

Article: Nintendo reveals plans to rescue 'disappointing' 3DS sales

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Apr 27, 2011.

1. 402
    zecht

zecht BANNED FOREVER

Just got back from returning my 3DS. Of course ran into a couple speedbumps, but in the end I got my $249 back. Thank god, everything about the 3DS makes me feel nauseous simply because of my first impression. It has potential (without the 3d gimmick), but IMO it's a complete disappointment in just about every aspect aside from the analog slider. And what was Nintendo thinking including that stupid music video in the update? It's a terrible song by a wanna be Jamiraqui band. Jamiraqui has always made me nausious even without badly produced 3D video. Is the music track supposed to create a 3d sound effect? It sounds and looks like a very low bitrate late 90's internet video. You want to induce vomitting? Watch that damn video with the 3d effect on and the volume maxed out.

2. 92
    VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_ Loyal Member

^ your an idiot. I doubt you even owned one because you literally couldnt be this stupid.

If you did own it returning it without even playing a game and or wanting to play any of the games coming out..................... you arent a gamer.

3. 893
    wrathchild

wrathchild Loyal Member

There are a lot of people like me that thought about getting one, but thinks the $249 was way too high for it. I probably would get one if it was for $200. Also I don't like the idea that they went the PSP way and only gave it one thumb stick. The PSP showed that playing 3D games with only one thumb stick did not work. That was a really stupid move for Nintendo.

4. 6,014
    grapeape

grapeape Loyal Member

Consultant
    I was a bit underwhelmed as well, I wont say I will never buy one but its going to take something absolutely epic to make me want one after playing with one for a bit.

5. 402
    zecht

zecht BANNED FOREVER

*You're

Don't be mad at me because you paid retail for a brand new product that sells for $75 less on ebay.

6. 402
    zecht

zecht BANNED FOREVER

But thanks for clearing up that you "literally" meant I was stupid. I thought you meant it in the figurative sense.

Dumb ****.