hit tracker

Article: PS3 cheat device on the way, appears to be based on Jailbreak dongle

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 20, 2010.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 633
    sengoku

sengoku Loyal Member

whats the use???
    whats the worth of a game without any challenge?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
  3. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

for some reason cheat devices have always been popular, it always makes me wonder who these people are because i haven't had one since the days of C64 and speedloading.

4. 503
    Giony

Giony Loyal Member

so basically this is just like action replay was for ps2?

5. 4,415
    JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

I have cheat devices going back to the SNES, some games are honestly better with some codes thrown in. Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES was an awesome game, add in a Game Genie and a couple of well picked codes.... Air Moves FTW!!!! It goes from being an awesome game to being something slightly less addicting then crack.

Love cheat devices myself and I try to collect them all :)

Now all that said, online cheaters in any sort of PvP should be thrown in jail with a 450 pound man who has vigra as a side dish with his dinner every night...

6. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

Ps trophies goodbye.

7. 5,233
    Azariel

Azariel Loyal Member

If you are a gamer you understand your statement very well...
    But if you are a 12 yrs old kid that wish all the trophies clothes , BP, Exp points, quests and alternative endings without lifting a finger is another story...

I just agree with cheats when they enhance the game experience..like let you use a hidden character not officially available etc..

8. 159
    Ninjaman

Ninjaman Loyal Member

LOL...I remember when I was little...I wondered what happens if Mario jumps over the flag pole?.....a friend let me borrow the gamegenie, tried the super jump code...lol never saw Mario jump that high. The only time I used the genie cheat in a game, was to beat Dragon Warrior. But for most games, its just fun to do things you're not really suppose to. Today's games are not as difficult as the older games.

9. 4,415
    JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

Yeah I always wished I had a NES GameGenie :( I mean one of my friends had one and it was awesome but I never owned one :(

I still have mine for the SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS1,PS2, Gameboy-DS, and a few other random systems.