hit tracker

Article: PSP 2 due out late 2011 claims new rumor

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Oct 5, 2010.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 215
    HuggernautNL

HuggernautNL Loyal Member

rumor

please maxconsole, stick to REAL news and don't post these bullsheit articles...

3. 0
    Squirrel61

Squirrel61 Guest

That's just what we're waiting for... and waiting for... and waiting for...

But after all, Duke Nukem ForNever finally is coming too, so who knows...

4. 469
    picopir8

picopir8 Loyal Member

Do not want.

I will never buy another $ony product after all they have pulled with the PS3.

5. 8,169
    msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

I don't really give a fook anymore about this, but hey, YAY! for anyone that still does care.

I will admit I'm curious as to what type of tech sony will include in the thing.

6. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

I am wondering what they'll produce but i won't be buying it.

7. 13,435
    billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    what he and 3d said.

8. 67
    HEAVY_GAMER123

HEAVY_GAMER123 Loyal Member

complete and utter FAKE!!!!

9. 0
    Squirrel61

Squirrel61 Guest

Second that. My other reaction was more sarcastically meant, because Sony should have released the PSP2 at the moment they released the PSP3000, but now it's too late. On top of that, I don't want Sony anymore after what they've done in the last years. I still have my PSP2000 and will probably keep that, but if Sony doesn't change, it's the last piece of Sony gear I've ever bought.

10. 0
    subcon959

subcon959 Guest

I'll be getting a 3DS instead. Never again Sony.. never again.

11. 8,169
    msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

WOW! seems a few peeps are less than happy with sony... I wonder why? LOL! I just wished more people would see them with the eyes of rational human beings instead of raving psychotic fanboys.

12. 4,415
    JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

Yeah I am just too jazzed about the 3DS to really care about the PSP2, don't get me wrong I am curious about it but unless its something fantastic its going to be a no sale for me as well.

Just my 2 cents.

13. 3,170
    kcvfr400

kcvfr400 Loyal Member

Can't see me buying another handheld for a long time as it just doesn't fit my life anymore as I rarely use public transport that was the ideal opportunity for them. Would be more interested in a psp 2 than 3ds for simply the games I have enjoyed as sick of nintendo rehashes though a new pilotwings has me questioning that. A move to more shorter cheaper games like the minis would suit the psp 2 better than game designed for home consoles that require too many hrs to be put in when you might play rarely. But nice trolling by the mods on here anyway.

14. 209
    custm_made

custm_made Loyal Member

i bet you won't be saying the same thing when your standing in line at bestbuy the day before the launch of the PS4.....

15. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

We're just putting in our two cents just like anyone else.
    Then Sony supporters will always cry troll when they see something they don't like its one rule for them and another for everyone else.

16. 5,961
    DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

Even if it's true, I am not currently remotely intrested in another Sony handheld, if after 5 years they are still struggling to make the original PSP deliver consistantly I don't hold out much hope for a new version. Mine is still sat in a drawer in the spare bedroom since a week after Rockband was released on it which was about 18 months ago. Been tempted to give it away a few times but I keep hoping I'll have a reason to use it again and not for a ready boost drive or memory stick reader which is how I used it the most for the last 5years.

No Sony will really have to put the effort in like nintendo do and make an effort to keep a new handheld supplied with handheld geared games, if they want to win back those of us who backed them at the start only to loose intrest due to decidedly average game quality (don't get me wrong there are some gems on it but they are few and far between).

17. 1,002
    Tyrael

Tyrael Loyal Member

lol i thought the same exact thing. like the idiots who wanted to boycott Fallout 3 because of that "Med-X" drama.

18. 5,233
    Azariel

Azariel Loyal Member

I wouldn't say "never"..but I am not thinking about until I drop dead from playing game on my 3DS!!!!!

Well, if Sony can get decent Tales games ( with Jap Dubs ) ...and a hack is avaliable, and emulators can play PS2 games on the PSP2,( adn Snes and GBA can play with better visual filters...).... I would reconsider, BUT not to Play PSP2 games....the PSP already gave us a hint of what Sony aiming for... Ports port ports ports...:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
  19. 742
    Punyetta

Punyetta Loyal Member

I know it is off topic but we will see the DN4E demo next week if we get the Borderlands GOTY. On topic, Sony will only succeed if they release it with CFWand that's not going to happen.

20. 2,115
    dsav

dsav Loyal Member

sounds about right, i mean how much longer do u think they'd wait ? lol.

if anything psp 2 is overdue.

late 2011 seems right, probably will happen.