hit tracker

Article: Sony posts $197m loss

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Jul 28, 2011.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

yes, but now, ps3 is near to overtake 360 in chart console sold.

3. 568
    NewBeginning

NewBeginning Loyal Member

But they're not making money so it doesn't matter, and they'll never overtake the 360 in the United States.

4. 725
    Hamsterman-SWE

Hamsterman-SWE Loyal Member

And the irony in this that 360 would never overtake ps3 in Japan, so far sony never got their act together and still have left their brains in their asses, I was hoping that the psn outtage would give them some time to make them realise that they've been a douchebag these couple of years.

5. 613
    CharmedonWB

CharmedonWB Loyal Member

There is no irony in this because it was never expected that the 360 make even a dent in Japan; however, Sony is dead last in the US which only a generation ago it lead by an extremely comfortable margin.

6. 8,169
    msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

If nothing else, the 360 performed better than anybody had even dared to hope... which isn't really all that great in reality, but still much better than anybody thought. On a plus side for sony... I'm surprised that after everything stoopid sony has done they are still somewhat competing, so... I guess congrats to them. I don't know what's scarier, thinking that sony's being supported solely by a rabid mob of fanboys, or that there's so much apathy/ignorance towards actions like sony's/