hit tracker

Article: Xbox 360 Slim Overheating Issues Already Discovered?

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Calcu, Jun 20, 2010.

1. 5,961
    DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

If you can't see what you are doing re-read what you just said at the very least. Anyone with a impartial view with the games being their main concern, would refer to the consoles as the Wii, PS3 and Xbox360. That you feel you need to refer to the 360 in that way kind of gives away your insecurity, you can't accept that it's a more successfull console than the one you chose and so need to degrade it to make yourself feel better about your console, it's simple transference, it's sad really but it's sadder that you can't see what you are doing.

I know it is a stereotypical comment but it is more oftern true than not, get a girl, have some kids and realise that that there are more important things to get defensive about. Consoles are there for relaxing, blowing of steam and entertainment for freinds and family, and if your console is doing fine delivering the games, why should you give a toss what the other ones are doing or that otehr people are happy with thier other consoles.

I still find it entertaining to read the rants from you and your fellow OTT fanboys, but i also feel a degree of pity for you, I will say this tho, if you want to be taken seriously at least tone down the blind fanatcism and end of the world view on any minor negative comment on the 360 or Wii.

if you were genuinely concerned about there being problems with the new 360 you would just have stated that there had been reports of faliures but not to jump to any conclusions just yet, not your one faulty console means they are all faulty approach (not that it appears to be faulty, being able to notify you of over heating while in the dashboard is a far cray form blank screen or error screen and 3 red lights only).

2. 394
    kama

kama Loyal Member

What's so special about this? Even the Xbox1 had an overheating protection, and most PC's have a setting in their BIOS to shut down the PC if it gets overheated.

If you call this a RDOD, then after the power light stops flashing it gets resurrected?

3. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

DEAL i wont post in the forum at all & you dont TROLL Sony threads. 3Dog will be watching to make sure no one breaks this deal.

i will wait for your reply 1st before i stop posting.

4. 725
    Tsujin

Tsujin Loyal Member

Does this mean people can actually have normal conversations without you two dragging it into the mud now?

5. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

have you just joined today or was you banned & came back ?

6. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

I will oversee if you both of you confirm you're in agreement.
    How about we also throw in an infraction if either you violate it.. just to make it a little more interesting?

7. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

i agree 100% just to proof i'm not a Troll,it just happens that my comments dont go down well with some peeps in this forum.